Chapter 4

New job

Sunday, October 9

Y/N's POV

    Your parents were running short on money and needed some extra help. So, while they were at work, you went for a walk in town looking for a job. After half an hour of walking you noticed a diner that had a "help wanted" sign on the window. You walked in and asked if you could apply for the job and they had said they would interview you the next day at 4:30. Which was perfect because you home from school at 3:45. You ran home and made supper for your parents while they were on their way home. When they walked through the door, they were a little surprised to see spaghetti on the table. Once they sat down you cut off their sentences and happily told them about the interview. They were very excited and told you that they were proud of you. This was your first real job after all. After all of this, you had forgotten for a second that you had the constant feeling of being watched at night. Speaking of, you had a secret diary that you kept under your bed the last few days that nobody knew about. You've had it sense you've moved here. However, pages were getting torn up and written on. Some had even disappeared! You thought that the house you moved into was haunted or something but you could never bring this up to your parents. You were to scared of what would happen if you did.

Sorry this is so short! I got a little side tracked with things but at least this is out! By the way, we won our volleyball game with 2/3 matches won and our next game is on Monday. Hope you guys had a great week!

Words: 298