Context

About Y/N

    You live with your parents as you are a senior in high school. You enjoy spending time with them and your friends. You normally wake up around 5:30 to get ready for school. You sadly don't have a car yet so you normally take the bus to school while you talk on the phone with your friends. You have one older sibling named Lisa (if that's your name you may use a different one) but they moved to a different area and live happily with a wife named Nikki (again you may change the name) and they are thinking on adopting! (You may see/hear from them later in the story) Other than that though you love your family and enjoy spending time with them and your friends.

About Y/N's parents

    Y/N's mother Alice married Don at the age of 20. They have been together for over 23 years now (talk about true love) and their anniversary is November 16. They spend most of their time at work but whenever they are home they do the most they can to spend time with Y/N. They always pack her lunch and leave her notes wishing them good luck and telling them they love and care for them.

About Peter

Peter is a senior in the same high school as Y/N. They have most of they're classes together but their assigned seats are on opposite sides of the class except for last and middle hour. He's known to be really rude and disrespectful towards others but he does have a heart once he gets to know someone. He wakes up a little earlier and hates his parents. His mother never showed him any respect so that's how he acts as that's what he's been taught to do. His parents got divorced at a young age and he's not the best at showing emotions. He has a younger sister named Sarah but his father took her with him. However, they go to the same school and normally pick on each other.

I will either add another chapter later or tomorrow if I have time. Words: 350