POV Jaebeom

It's been almost a week since he's been drinking and meeting you. He sat in the studio and looked at one point for half an hour. All his thoughts have been about you all this week. Something has to be done with it, he thought. He dialed Jinyoung and call:

"Hi, where are you?"

"Hi, me and Mark made shopping."

"Have you eaten already? Would you like pasta?"

"Oh yes, we're hungry. We were just thinking about where to dine. Any suggestions?"

"Yes, there is one restaurant with delicious pasta. I'll send an address in the message, meet you outside the restaurant" he said, and hung up. He quickly typed the address and sent it, he fast left the studio.

Half an hour later, he was there. He saw Jinyoung and Mark just getting out of the taxi.

"Is it here? It's look cool." Mark said as he came closer.

They walked through the door and were greeted with a smile by the hostesses behind the counter.

"Welcome. Do you have a booked?" she said, and her smile became even wider when she recognized them.

"Did you book a table?" asked Jinyoung

"I'm sorry, I didn't think about it " he replied

"Don't worry, please. It's okay, I'll come up with something now. Go to the bar for a while, please" the girl said politely.

"Thank you very much. We heard you have a great pasta, we would love to try it" said Mark following the girl. She thanked for the compliment. Having led you to the bar she approached to a group of waiters at the other end of the bar.

While the boys were ordering drinks, he looked around the room hoping to find you. 'Maybe she's not here today', he thought as he examined the tables. The restaurant was quite crowded. Found! You sat back to him with two men at a table that was full off with catalogs and papers. Your hair was partially bundled and held only thanks to the handle that you used instead of the hair stick. The girls at the next table recognized you, and gasped. They pointed at you and smiled. It caught your attention. You first looked at the girls, and then at the source of their interest. Turning your head to the bar, you grinned at the sight of him. Apologizing, you got up from the table and headed toward bar. He was happy to see you. You were wearing red oversize qipao blouse with side and back cuts and low waist straight cotton pants. Thanks to the hairstyle, you looked like the heroine of a manhua.

"Hi. I didn't know you had a Chinese restaurant" he said in an examination of you.

"Hello" turned in your direction said Mark and Jinyoung

"Hello" you said hello to everyone bowing a little. "I had a meeting with Chinese suppliers, I thought it wasn't a bad outfit choice," you said smiling.

Before you could say anything else, a hostess-girl came up next to you and whispered something in your ear. You turned around looking around the hall.

"Take them to the third VIP" you said to her, and she looked at you puzzled. "I'll deal with it" you replied to her view.

"Of course, director. Please, follow me, I'll take you to your table" said the girl pointing the direction.

"You're busy today, Madam Director. I'm sorry for bringing in more trouble."

"Jaebeom, everything fine. Don't worry. Besides, I'll be free soon."

You went back to the side of the table you were sitting at. You followed a girl deep into the restaurant.

"Did we take booked place?" Mark asked the girl, followed for a her.

"No, no, no... Please, come in" the girl wide smiled and opened the door letting you into the room. In the middle of wood room stood a table for four. "Sit down, please, the waiter in a minute will bring your drinks from the bar and menu. Having a great evening" she left the room, bowing.