POV You

You drove up to the club and dialed Jackson . Am I his personal driver?, you thought. They don't have a manager? What am I doing here? You didn't know guys of the rest of his band. If it wasn't for Jackson, you wouldn't be listening to k-pop at all. But their songs were really good.

"Ooh... Baby are you here?" a drunken voice answered your call.

"I'm outside the club"

"Baby, come to us, it's so much fun. You have to dance with us!"

"Jackson, you're either going out now or I'm going home and you're taking a taxi by yourself!"

"Baby, what if we get a terrible driver. We're so drunk, and he'll take our pictures and put it in the SNS. They'll get me kicked out of the group. I'll go to bankrupt after paying fines for breach of contract. I'll be homeless. And my parents will die from the horror that they have a terrible son like me" he whined at you.

"Oh, shut up... I'll come now, just shut up!"

"I'm waiting for you baby!" he shouted and hung up.

God, what a moron... Why did you pick up the fucking phone when he first called you? You were wearing high rise skinny jeans and a v-neck tight top. You were glad that there were always several pairs of stilettos in your trunk. Choosing blue to match the color of your top you changed your shoes. You fixed your makeup and let your hair down. You looked at yourself in the reflection of the car and mentally killed Jackson who always drags you into trouble. 'Yes, in outfit like this, I have not yet appeared in the club'. Pulling out your leather clutch, you headed toward the club. Seeing the familiar security guard near the back door you came up to him and he passed you inside. When you got to the right VIP room, you went inside. You just froze in the doorway from the painting you saw. Jackson danced shirtlessly on the table shouting the words of the song. BamBam and Yugyeom danced in the middle of the room to a dance of a women's band that was playing. You sighed. 'What the hell did I pick up the phone', you scolded yourself again. Turning around, you noticed Jaebeom who was watching everything that was happening with an indifferent look. Apparently he sees it every day, poor fellow.

"BABY!!!" Jackson shouted and all eyes rushed at you. Hell Jackson what the hell... BamBam and Yugyeom were reeling over alcohol, you weren't even sure they saw you. But nevertheless they politely bowed and said hello loudly. God it so embarrassing. You bowed to the greeting. Jackson was still dancing on the table, waving his shirt over his head. He threw his shirt on the floor and began to show different hearts in your direction...

You quickly walked past BamBam and Yugyeom apologizing.

"Baby I've been waiting for you" he said showing big heart over his head. You went up to them and hit him the hip a few times.

"What the hell are you doing here, jerk?" you growled with anger. No wonder they're dangerous to ride in a taxi. You lifted his shirt off the floor and threw it in his face "Get dressed fast before I kill you!" you shouted. Turning to the others, you bowed and apologized. He knelt on the table and dutifully began to put on his shirt. You heard the laughter coming from behind.

"Yes, madam. I'm sorry, madam. I won't be like that anymore, madam" Jackson said with his eyes down. The younger guys spruces held back the laughter watching him.

"Wow... what's the influence" Jaebeom said. You turned and bowed to say hello, he said hello in response.

"Baby let's go to your restaurant, I'm so hungry! Prepare something delicious for us."

You slapped him on the shoulder while he buttoned up his shirt. You force-squeezed his shoulder and said, "So you called me here because you're hungry? Am I not only your personal driver, but your personal chef now? Have you lost your mind, petty?!"