4. ꧁New Week... And already new scandal?꧂

Start from the beginning

Y/n smirked a little at the 'he def likes her' and mumbled,
"Def likes her my ass. He hates me"
Aether looked up from his work and took off his glasses.
"What was that? Is everything okay Y/n?"

From their chair, they spun around to face both boys, one who was giving them full attention while the other was still heavily focused on their pencil tower.

They stretched their arms and replied,
"Huh? Yeah i'm fine. Just reading 5wirl chat forums."
Aether nodded and responded,
"Ahh, that makes sense. Yeah, the posts there are definitely... interesting"

Aether decided to take a break from his work and stand up to look at the forum's with Y/n. Aether and Y/n looked at the conversations, Aether slightly laughed a little and said,
"Well they seem to be a fan of Xiao and Y/n, that's for sure haha..."

Just then, they heard a loud groan. Both looked behind them to see Venti who seemed to be mourning the fall of his beloved pencil tower.
"All those hours.. to perfect my tower... And yet it falls.."

Venti's expression fell dark and then to a frustrated one.
"Thanks Aether for mentioning Xiao and Y/n! That's what caught me off guard"
"Just rebuild it. Also, who cares about the situation? It's just funny seeing fans act like they know everything about the idols and act as if they know the idols off camera"

The braided haired boy stood up and stomped over.
"It doesn't matter. You've already caught my attention and I wanna read too"
He stood beside Y/n and put his chin on Y/n's shoulder as he read on.

As he read, his curious expression fell to a frown and an annoyed look.
"Are you okay Venti?"
Venti sighed and mumbled,
"I'm fine, can we not look at these though?"
Through gritted teeth, clearly his happy mood disappearing.

Aether Looked at Venti and then Y/n, to which he chuckled a little as he had seem to realised something.
He took the computer mouse and opened a new page.
"Sure Venti"
He replied.

Y/n confused as to why they had to leave it but still spoke up to break the awkward silence that was uncomfortably drowning everyone in it's overwhelming presence.
"Yeah, I need a break from this stuff. I might die of laughter"
Aether nodded and smiled at their response.
"It's way too funny how many fans support it"

Still annoyed, Venti was still having an attitude.
"Oh yeah? Well I don't! I hate this new Y/n x Xiao thing. He doesn't even like them!"
Y/n put their hands on Venti's shoulder to calm him down and replied in a calm tone,
"It's alright. It's not like I like him either"
"Yeah but still! Why him though...? Relationships in groups only ruin things..."
Venti snapped back with a jealous tone lacing his voice.

Y/n turned to face Venti and they smiled sweetly.
"I swear I'll never get into a relationship with him. I prefer our friend group now anyways"
Venti looked at Y/n and he frowned again. He hugged Y/n tightly and groaned again,
"See?? He doesn't deserve someone as sweet as you!"

I think they forgot about the other presence in the room.
Aether.
He just stared at both of them with a awkward smile,
'Am I just gonna thirdwheel here or...??"

To try to start a conversation, Aether tried talking about a new topic.
"When do we go to practice once again?"
Y/n thought for a second, with Venti still clinging onto them of course, then they responded,
"Hmm, tomorrow I think? We only got today off luckily"
"Time passes way too fast. I just wanna sleep all day"
Aether whined.