Shot 2

Enjoy reading 🤗🤗🤗
This chapter is mostly Imlie's journey through the past 5 years of her life.
Do inline comments....

Aryan and Imlie were seated in the car as they were going to the party venue. Her head was leaning on his bicep while his hand was wrapped around her shoulders.

Imlie snuggled closer to him as she closed her eyes and reminisced the past 5 years of her life with her love, her fiancé, her Aryan.

...............................

5 Years ago:

It's been 2 days since Imlie and Aryan returned from Pagdandiya after the Aatank fiasco.

Aryan was down with fever and Imlie was in the Bhaskar Times as an acting CEO for a day.

It was almost closing time and her day had gone pretty well. Some of the employees tried to fool her emotionally, but she knew better to fall in their trap. She had learnt from the best on how to judge a person and keep her emotions and kindness at bay.
Aditya had went on demeaning her for the whole day, but she hadn't paid any attention to his useless blabbering and had simply ignored him.

She felt proud of herself that she managed her work potentially. She just hoped that she wouldn't disappoint Aryan, he had given her the responsibility with so much belief in her.

Aryan was in the conference room of Bhaskar Times for two hours now. He had come to the office despite his family's denial. He was anxious, as he wasn't sure if Imlie could handle the work load. But he was pleasantly surprised when he had looked after her work.

It was closing time, and most of the employees had already left. He came out of the conference room and walked towards his cabin, well Imlie's cabin for the day.

On his way he bumped with the office peon who was taking coffee for Imlie. He was shocked when he learnt that Imlie had asked for black coffee. He took the tray from the peon, asking him to leave.

As he entered the cabin, he was met with a beautiful site of Imlie, who was very much engrossed in typing away something in her laptop. He stood there admiring her for a while, as her hair swayed gently due to the evening breeze.

Imlie who had heard the door click said without looking up, "Kaka, aap table par coffee rakh dijiye aur ghar chale jayiye. Thank you."

Aryan cleared his throat and said, "Main kaka nahi hoon, Imlie."

Imlie's head snapped up as soon as she heard him. "Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?" She asked, her eyes wide in surprise.

Aryan kept the coffee mug on the table and shrugged, "I'm in the office since 2 hours. I came to check up on you."

Imlie moved towards him with her hands on her hips, her nose flared in anger, as she scolded him,
"Why did you come to office in this state? You are sick, for God's sake. You should be at home, taking rest. You gave me this responsibility with so much trust. And I would have called you if there was a problem. You didn't have to come. Did you come here by driving all the way?"

"Shant, Junglie. Take a deep breath" Aryan said calmly.
And Imlie did as told.

"I'm feeling much better now. I came because I was feeling bored at home. I know I had trusted you with this task and I'm very much pleased with your work. And I didn't drive myself here, Didi dropped me while she went out for shopping." He completed, taking a deep breath.