House of Anticipation

Start from the beginning

KT" It's the kind of girl I am"

Alfie" Okay, careful for zombie stragglers"

Fabian" Alfie we've talked about this, zombies don't exist"

Alfie" But there are such things as sleeping Egyptologists? I'm so confused"

Poor Alfie.

Fabian" We're going to have to draw a diagram"

Eddie" So all we need to do now is wait till nightfall"

Charlie" That's still a long way off"

KT" Seriously guys, you can go now.We have everything we need to reawaken my great-grandpa.I can take it over from here"

Fabian" No, no way!"

Charlie"No.We're all in this together KT, I can't let my girl down"

KT"You guys could be risking your lives"

Eddie" Well For some crazy reason I think, we all think it's worth it"

KT" Thanks guys.

Eddie then pulls his phone out.

Eddie" Oh it's three missed calls from Patricia"

Charlie"What's the message?"

Eddie then tries phoning but there is no signal.

Eddie" I can't get it there's no reception here"

Fabian" What if she's trying to warn us?"

KT" No one knows we're here"

Alfie"What if Denby has some special evil way to find out?"

Fabian" Alfie, I don't think so"

Alfie" Guys you don't know, she could come through that door any second now"

Then the door opens and we all panic. Eddie grabs my arm and drags me behind a wall with him.

Eddie" Move, now!"

Fabian" Quick!"

Alfie" Why am I always right about things?"

KT" Shh!"

Whoever the person was walked in and we all were holding our breaths. We then hear Patricia and I never thought I would be happier to see her.

Patricia" Why are you hiding down there, Haven't you got a ceremony to be sorting out?. And why aren't you answering your phone?"

Eddie and I appear from around the corner where we had been with KT.

Eddie" Oh, Patricia, I have never in my life been this happy to see you"

Patricia"Look Denby is on the trail, she'll know we've got Frobisher"

Eddie" Can't we even try doing the ceremony now?"

Fabian" No! No, it won't work.If we get one part wrong we fail, that's the whole point to the ceremony"

Patricia" Tonight is too late! The adults are going to realise we're missing and that we're responsible, I say we leave him here, we go back and we act normal"

KT" No way, some of us need to stay behind and watch over him until it's time. And the others can go back to the school and cover"

Alfie and Patricia" School"

Twins" Our hero's"

Charlie"Alright Alfie and Patricia, you need to make the adults think that we're somewhere else, anywhere else but here"