A Night At The Hospital.

*FYI, this chapter gets pretty emotional. Just wanted to let ya know.. Definitely some feels for sure! I truly hope you all enjoy this, and thank you very much for reading.*

Bruce was over in the front bushes of Bridget's home, completely hidden.. The curtains were shut, but Bruce could see some light peeking through, and that's when Bruce started hearing some commotion. Bruce knew that was Bridget yelling, and he had almost jolted to the door in reflex, but he heard her screaming in anger and Bruce didn't hear her being hurt or upset...

Bridget, she was sticking up for herself, Bruce thought to himself. He was so happy to know Bee had finally stuck up for herself, and wasn't going to take Ryan's crap any longer.

Bruce was moving slowly toward the door, just in case something were to happen to Bee, he would be right there to help his little sister. She wouldn't be getting hurt tonight, under Bruce's watch... That's what Bruce had believed.

Then he heard Ryan scream at the top of his lungs, Bruce knew then he had to get in there.

Bruce had the key in his hand and started to unlock it, but it wasn't locked. Bruce cursed to himself as he fumbled with the key. Bruce was filled with adrenaline, so finally he forcefully pushed the door open, making a loud thump when the door knob hit the other side of the wall.

Bruce had entered the home, to see Ryan standing in the living room. Ryan looked like he was in shock... Ryan's eyes were huge, his mouth was agape, and his hands were on either side of his head, completely in a trance.

Bruce took another step forward to reveal his sister... His baby sister was lying on the floor. Her upper body lay on the dirty hard tile of their kitchen where her head rested, she had been lying on her back, but her head was tilted to the side. Her eyes had shut.

Bridget's beautiful silk like, long blonde hair was soaked in her blood. It was hard to tell what color her hair had ever been. Blood was quickly growing into a pool around her head, which grew fast into a pool around her full body.

"Bridget!!" Bruce hollered, collapsing to the floor on his knees, trying to get Bridget to open her eyes. Bruce glanced down to his jeans, to see he was already soaked in his sister's blood.

Bruce tapped his sister's face gently, trying to do anything he could to wake her up. He immediately checked her pulse to feel a very weak one, but Bruce was glad to at least know her heart was still beating.

Bruce was in complete shock, he was just trying to get his sister awake and alert, but her eye lids stayed closed. Bruce wasn't going to let go of his sister, he kept her in his arms. Bruce came out of his trance and after feeling her pulse he dialed 911, to get the paramedics here pronto.

"Yes, hello.. My sister... She seems to be unconscious.. I found her on the floor with her head on the tile in her home. Something happened between her and her boyfriend. Blood is everywhere. Get here as fast as you can!!!" Bruce shouted into his phone.

"Sir, where are you located?"

"Ryan what is your address? RYAN!!!" Bruce screamed his name as loud as his strong loud voice could be heard.

Ryan came out of his daze to reply and give Bruce his address. Bruce immediately told them the address, as Ryan told Bruce.

While Bruce finished telling the lady the address, Ryan had other plans and slapped the cellphone out of Bruce's hand.

"Ryan, what the hell?!"

"You can't tell them I pushed Bridget." Ryan sternly told Bruce.

"Ryan, I can tell them whatever the hell I want! And that's obviously the truth, so shut the hell up and help me, make sure Bridget stays with us... Ryan, the most important thing right now is to make sure Bridget makes it, as much as I dislike you, I only want to help Bridget right now, so do not get in my way of helping my sister, Ryan.." Bruce was about to get up, but he couldn't leave his sister. He had to stay with her, holding her beautiful head, that was now looking very brutally messed up.