Jungkook set the bottle down and jumped off the counter. "We can walk to the store, it's close enough."

He snatched his wallet up, stuffing it in his back pocket as the two went out the door.
Jimin pulled his sweater sleeves over his tiny hands, skipping beside Jungkook, trying to keep up with his fast pace in the brisk evening air.

"So, how was your turn with Joonie?" He asked, jumping over the cracks in the sidewalk. "What did you two do?"

"Oh..." Jungkook thought back to his kiss with Namjoon. "Uh...it was...short."

Jimin nodded. "I feel the same, the hour went by so fast!"

Jungkook listened as Jimin babbled about this and that, his thoughts drifting back to his older classmate and his teacher and what they were doing right now.

No doubt it was something kinky.
God, he wished he could have watched.
If only he had thought about that sooner.

They arrived at the store and hurried to the aisles.

"Caesar salad!" Jimin grabbed a bag of the mix and tossed it into the basket Jungkook had picked up on their way in. "Should we get two?"

Jungkook nodded. "Better safe than sorry."
They went to the meat aisle and Jimin grabbed a tube of hamburger meat, adding it to their basket.

"The recipe says it'll need...half a pound of meat. But this tube is in ounces." Jungkook tipped his head to the side to read the label.
"Sixteen ounces is a pound." Jimin reminded him. "This says ten so we're good."

They went to the Italian aisle and looked at the boxes of pasta.

"Do we dare cheat?" Jungkook looked at Jimin dramatically.

Jimin pursed his lips, hands on his hips.
"How long does the recipe says it'll take to make the pasta from scratch?"

"Uh...about twenty minutes." Jungkook read off his phone.

"Let's not cheat!" Jimin decided. "What are the ingredients we need then?"

"Flour, and an egg."

They hurried around the store, one by one finding the items they needed. Jimin tossed them in the air and Jungkook raised his arms, catching them in the basket.

They wandered down the dessert aisle, drooling at all the options they could choose from.

"This one!" Jimin gasped, running to the fridge door and opening it. He pulled out a box of chocolate pie.

"That's not from scratch." Jungkook laughed as Jimin hugged it to his chest.

"We don't mess with perfection!" Jimin insisted.

They headed to checkout and paid for their items, before walking back to Jungkook's house.

It was dark out by the time they arrived. Jungkook couldn't help but wonder what Namjoon and Yoongi were doing right now.

No. He shook his head. He couldn't think about them now. He was with Jimin. He liked Jimin. He didn't need Namjoon or his teacher.

Jimin played some music in the background as they brought out the pots and pans.
Jungkook started cooking the meat while Jimin got to work on the pasta. He spread flour over the table and cracked an egg on, mixing it together with his hands.

"You washed your hand before you started that, right?" Jungkook eyed him from the stove, sipping the wine.

"I licked all the dirt off my fingers, don't worry." Jimin held up his hands to show Jungkook, who laughed.