"Don't you dare to touch me .." - I said ..

Kabir -" You will fall I will not hold you .." said while coming near ..

"What I am doing in your room ?" - I asked Panicking ..Why has this murderer brought me here, he did anything or not, with me..

Kabir - "I didn't do anything yet kitten .. I will do after our marriage .."said winking ..

This Godzila know how to wink with his devil face .. How did he know what I am thinking ?..

Kabir - "I know what are you thinking kitten ,but believe me I know everything about you what are you thinking , What are you about to do , every thing .." said with smriking ..

Go to hell with you smrik bloody Godzilla .. O God how can I forgot about my Papa .. I saw watch it's already 6:00 Pm ..

"Did you bring papa out of jail ? And where is my brother ?.."- I Asked ..

Kabir - "No , your brother is in living room with my PA .. "

"I did what you say ,now your turn to do the same.. " - I said ..

Kabir -" Why I do ? You have to do what I will say because you are mine .. "

"But you sai......."- I was about to say he cut me ..

Kabir - "I will do what you are saying but, what I will get in return ?.."

"But you already engaged me with you .. " - I said .. he already
Made me suffer, now what he want stinky pig ..

Kabir - "that was my right because you are mine kitten .. "

'Go to hell with your kitten .. " - I said annoying .. he is really a phycho ..

Kabir - "yes I will take you with me everywhere , also in hell .." said with sirius face ..

Kabir - "Now give me what I want, you have no time your papa is still in jail .. "

My eyes filled with tears , yes know I'm in his mercy ..

'W..what you want ?".. - I asked ..

Kabir - "A kiss ... "Said coming closer to me ..

" W..what I..I Can't do that " - I said shuttering ..

The scene of our first meeting start coming in front of my eyes ..
I have my dignity ,I can't do that
What he is thinking me, a road side girl who can do anything ..
He start taking his step towards me, I was taking my step back ..
As one more step my back collided with the wall ,Now where I go , O God please open this earth and swallow me .. He come close to me and put his both hand on wall while caging me ..
I close my eyes ,want to this murderer go away from me .. I knew what is coming next .. I can't hold back anymore my tears start oozing from my eyes I was trembling ..
some minutes passed I didn't felt any moment .. I open my eyes and saw him standing far away from me , smoking ..

Kabir's POV

I saw her body was trembling in fear and her tears are nonstop coming from her eyes , I satisfied with the effect of mine on her ..
When she wake up and jerk my hand my bold was boiling from inside .. my devil want to take lead but I block him .. I know to this is not good for her .. but she was back firing me again and again ...I don't like when someone talk me with loud voice why can't she understands this , so I make a plan in my mind to teach her lesson .. I asked her for kiss me but I know she can't do that .. I also don't want it before our marriage .. I no she is a cultural girl .. But she have to learn her lesson .. her Eyes went wide when I said that .. I start getting closer to her .. she was taking her step back .. I know she was about to run so I put both hands on each side of the wall to prevent her from run away ..
She close her eyes, Now she will know what called fear .. Actually I didn't fall for her body .. I fall for her innocent face ,her pure soul
I don't care if she is fat or thin ..
And my kitten is a Little bit chubby and I like it .. I was so busy to staring her but why I didn't notice that she is little one.. Ha ha her height barely touch my shoulder ... but it's not her fault actually she is enough tall for being a girl 5.3..
It's my fault my height is 6.4 .. my poor Kitten ..
I quickly walk away from her ..
I stand for away from her .. I took out a packet of cigarettes from my pocket .. after picking one cigarette from packet, I put it back in my pocket .. I put cigarette between my lips and lit up it with lighter .. I start puffed ..
As I puffed one or two time ..
I saw my Kitten open her Eyes and looked at me .. I know she is feeling discusting .. I don't care about that she will have to accept me as I am .. Actually I already called the Owner of the Bank to get back his report .. It's been one hour when I called him ..
I think Her father was in his Home already .. I crushed cigarette under my feet and went near to her ..

" We are going downstairs .." - I ordered ..

She doesn't say anything start following me like a lost puppy ..
We went downstairs her brother is really pain in ass .. I saw ,he was pulling my PA's hair and screaming .. my two bodyguard were helding him from behind .. he was also scratching there hands .. my poor bodyguard they can't even defende them self because he is my Kitten's brother ..

Shivam -" I WANT MY DIDIIIEE .. "

"Just shut up or else I will cut your tongue .." - I said ..

He quickly put his lips in thin line .. As he saw his sister he ran to her and hugged her ..

Shivam - "Are you Ok Di ?.. Are you feeling any pain?.."

Akta - "I am fine ,look nothing happens to me .."

She turn to me ..

Akta - "I..i. Did you call police station? .. " said shuttering ..

" Yes , your father is already at home .." - I said .. I really like when she shutter ..

She held Shivam's hand start walking towards main door ..

" Where are you going Kitten ?.." - I asked ..

Shivam - "we are going home .. "

"Come ,I will drop you.." - I said and call my servent to bring my car keys ..

Akta - "No ,we can go our selves .."

"I am not asking you ,I am telling you.. " - I said ..

I took my key we went out from
Mansion and I was about to go to garage but I stoped and look at them ..

" Beware, tried to mess something .. you will face the consequences .." - I said ..

I went to the garage and took out my favorite Mercedes , and drive towards the gate .. they sit in car and I drive towards her home ..

Words - 1760