Changing underwear

En başından başla

                                                            Sophie panties

I pulled the tiny cotton panties all over my legs. At first i was hesitating because i thought they wouldn't fit, but when they did candy. The panties were 100% cotton and i was feeling the cotton gently touch my butt. I know i shouldn't be liking this, but the panties feel really soft. 

Sophie: Hey look! This brief fits me! I am like a boy now! 
Willie: I-I think your panties fit me too. B-but I don't wanna be Dora...
Sophie: With these panties on, you sure look like me! How about I change your hair so it would look like mine?
Willie: What? No what! I don't want girly pigtails! I am a boy!
Sophie: Are you scared? Oh, maybe you really are a little baby girl. Yay! you are my baby twin sister!
Willie: Fine you can do my hair...

My sister made my hair look like this:

Sophie: Now you look just like me now.
Willie: Yea you right i look just like you mom would think I am you with this hair and panties. Does my body look like of a little girl?
Sophie: Yeah! You're just like a little weak girl. I had a brilliant idea: Let's switch roles!
Willie: What? No way can't be you and you can't be me. I am a boy, and you are a girl.

Mom called us to take a bath. 

My sister said we were going and before we exited her room, she talked to me in an irritated voice:
Sophie: That's the deal: You will be me and I will be you and mom won't find out. If mom finds out, I will hit you very hard.
Willie: Oh please, you are not stronger you are just a little girl...

Sophie: Oh, yea let's see about that.

My sister lifted me in the air with her quite strong arms. I began to feel weak and small.

Willie: Let me down! Let me down! Why are you so strong? I thought you were a tiny and weak girl!
Sophie: I don't know maybe i am stronger than you because of your briefs. Now you will do as I say or else...
Len: Okay, okay, I got it!

And that's when me and my sister changed roles. 

How long will this take and why she's so strong right now and me weaker than her?

Mom: Come on, children! I need to put you two in the tub!
Sophie (the sister): We are coming, mom! Okay, Willie, here's what we will do we will cover our privates all the time to make mom not notice anything with us. 

Remember: You are me and I am you. You have to act and talk like me understood.
Willie: But sis, do I really have to...?
Sophie: Yes, you have, so let's go.

Mom: Come on, Sophie, let's take these little panties away.
I tried covering my little privates (my thingie isn't very large) with my hands in the second she took my panties (did I just say MY panties?). My "sister did the same".
Mom was washing us with a sponge when she saw I was covering my manly parts, but of course she thought I was a girl covering my "female parts".