Apollo's Aggravation.

A whine of displeasure ripped through Apollo's throat, tearing through the worn out home and reaching the ears of Rick.

He, in return, grumbled something under his breath and reached into his coat. Fingers ruthlessly digging into it in search of his gun, which... Fuck. It wasn't there, but what?

In his hand lay a note, "Took for snakes? Jesus Christ Morty."

Rumbling took Rick aback and he crumbled the note.

It wasn't the time to be pissed off, right now he had to make sure things didn't get fucked up and to make sure the canine was well.

The thought made him narrow his brows and he drew closer to the noise, shown by the way loud crashes and whines grew in sheer volume. Vibrations shaking through the house further implied it as well.

He took a step closer, body tensed as he reached for the door handle separating what was seemingly an aggravated being from him.

Before he could even brush against the doorknob, however, he was pressed harshly against the ground.

Air was knocked out of his lungs before he could even comprehend what happened and his eyes closed in a wince. As soon as they opened though a single thought echoed through Rick's head.

Shit.

Apollo towered over him, nails harshly digging into his shoulder as the canine glared deeply into his eyes. Such eyes made Rick stare for a second. Deep blue and coated with heavy lust and frustration.

It looked so painful.

Rick belched, "A... Apollo, what's up? How's it going?"

Such half-assed false confidence made  the canine almost snicker, if it wasn't for the undeniable urge to rip clothes off and speaking of which.

Apollo growled, left paw gripping around Rick's neck, but somehow he could breathe albeit with a small amount of difficulty.

He groaned under the pressure, not like being directly pressed against this fucker was helping the situation either. That's when Rick felt his shirt tear away from his form.

Christ, is he? Charcoal eyes glanced down at Apollo's, whose gaze was set in focus for tearing every piece of clothing Rick had away. Dubious amounts of saliva dripping down onto his bare chest.

Hot breath fanned against the drool, causing a shiver to go down Rick's spine. He groaned ever so slightly, head tilting back as he wiggled his arms.

Unfortunately, they were locked under Apollo's knees and he couldn't get them to move an inch.

A hot, soaking wet feeling lapped at his neck. Such action caused his entire neck to be covered and dripping.

Apollo panted, lowered his face to press his nose against Rick's neck. They took a deep breath in and shuddered a blissful sigh. It's teeth dragging along their mates delicate and dreadfully delicious skin, until finally her teeth dug into it.

Rick's eyes rolled back and he let out a breathy moan, head rolling back for Apollo to have more room as they continued to nip and lick at his tender flesh.

A paw pushed through his hair, gripping it roughly and pulling his head back even more to the point it was almost painful. Almost.

Apollo growled again, such a sound nearly bridging to a needy whimper if it wasn't for his mouth being occupied.

Their other free paw gripped Ricks's chest in full, massaging ever so slightly and most definitely too rough as his skin turned pink, but god did he love it.

Rick wiggled his arms once again and luckily, since Apollo was a little distracted at the moment, he was able to pull them out. His arms wrapped around Apollo's waist, pulling the blonde canine ever so close.

Apollo's tongue danced down upon Rick's flesh, leaving light to heavy bruises as she went down. It tongue now pressuring on Rick's near bruised nipple.

"You're so weak." They cackled between sucks, tongue gliding along the bottom man's skin, "It's almost sad."

Rick gritted his teeth and sent a glare to the stubborn dog who in response just placed it's paw back in Rick's throat to choke him ever so slightly.

It was a warning.

"Act good now, Dear Sanchez. You don't want to disappoint me now do you?"

Jesus. With that tone he really doesn't.

Apollo chuckled and let it's body lower ever further until his muzzle pressed against a rather firm lower part of the blue hair male.

Rick groaned at the touch and leaned into his elbows.

"So eager for me. Good boy."

"You-" Rick let out a moan with a reddened face as his pants were suddenly ripped away and his dick was placed into a rather steaming place.

"Talk so much shit-erp." His head lulled down to meet the burning gaze of Apollo's.

Apollo licked a long line up the side of the man's shaft with a smirk. Their lips pressed against the pink tip before they gave a small kiss then took it all the way in with ease.

She hummed and chuckled against the shivering man, bobbing it's head and clenching their throat onto him.

Fingers brushed through Apollo's hair with garbled and unintelligible words falling from Rick's mouth. A small amount of drool falling down his chin as he did so. His eyes were closed as he sweated against the hairy canine.

That was when Rick felt himself cry out, thighs clenched as he let go of his first load.

He breathed heavily, calming from the intense release. His dick barely softened before Apollo began to twirl it in their mouth once more.

"Christ!" Rick whimpered ever so slightly, shaking from the jolt of pleasure that hit twice as hard than before as he was still awfully sensitive from cumming.

Meanwhile Apollo swiped some of the previous drool coating Rick's chest and lowered it to his hole, pressing two of his fingers in with a hearty groan.

He almost cursed under his breath when he heard a chuckle from Apollo, but before he could the canine hummed against him. Taking the males pelvis flush against its mouth.

Already sensitive from the previous release, the new, incoming one burned through his senses and he let out a throaty moan while releasing once more.

"Cumming fast today aren't you, Mate?"

Rick shivered at the name and furrowed his brows, pressing his hands deeper into Apollo's waist. His head is slightly light after having two orgasms in a row in under ten minutes.

"Shut it. Hurry up and stick it in you already."

Apollo rolled its eyes and grinned sharply, following along the instructions Apollo grabbed Rick's dick and slowly lowered onto it. Enjoying the breathy groans from the man underneath them.

"You're always so good for me, Mate. So good." Apollo rocked their hips, slowly starting a rhythm before bouncing on Rick. The smirk still plastered gleefully across her face as it did so.

Bright eyes watching as the blue haired man stared up at it as if they were the only thing that was important in that moment and to him, they were. Not like he'd ever admit that.

Apollo panted, hips moving nicely to keep hitting that certain spot, and thanks to the eager help of Rick it stayed in that spot. He clenched onto Rick with a whine and moaned. Coming undone onto Rick who, in all honesty, followed right along after him.

Apollo looked down with soft eyes and lifted themselves off on Rick with a pop and pet his cheek lovingly while gazing into his half-lidded dazed ones.

"So good. For me. Such a good boy."

________

This character is not mine, I do not claim any of the characters associated in this or any franchise's related. I just write low budget fanfics.