Chapter 15: Pranked

Start from the beginning

The more Shiba-kun's successor, the better if we put it in his own grandfather's perspective base on his personality from the previous deduction I made. But I'm probably just overthinking it. After all, that woman herself said that that man is soft towards his family even though everyone's impression of him is strict and cruel.

That woman also doesn't really care as long as I get to marry the first grandson of the current President of the Arzenon Group and put her in power more than before. And that goes without saying her influence will skyrocket as well.

"Shiba! C'mere! I'll show you what being a man is all about!" Sudo-kun shouted to which Shiba-kun happily complied and walked towards Sudo-kun faster than an average person walks.

Is this what they call the Bro Code?

"Look at him, finally escaping both of his cousins' clutches." A slightly deep voice was heard behind me and Kei-chan and chuckled a little. But even though I didn't turn around I already knew it was Arzenon-kun.

"Yo, Karuizawa-san. Long time no see," Arzenon-kun called to Kei-chan.

"Y-Yeah. It sure has been awhile, Arzenon-kun," Kei-chan replied, her cheeks were slightly heating up. "I apologize when I hadn't greeted you back then. I mean the tension between Koenji-san and Arzenon-san was so extreme and I couldn't muster any courage to break it."

"No, don't worry about it. Anyway, can you introduce me to your friend?"

"Ahhhh...! Yeah, of course...! Arzenon-kun, meet Ayanokouji Kiyone-chan my best friend! Kiyone-chan, meet Arzenon Graham-kun! Him and Kiyotaka are cousins in case you ask."

"Nice to meet you, Ayanokouji-san." Arzenon-kun extended his hand for a handshake and smiled. His emerald green eyes that are locked with my gaze looked exactly like Shiba-kun's when we first met. Albeit the color is different.

It would be rude of me if I don't accept his handshake so I also extended my hand and received his.

"Likewise, Arzenon-kun." I replied.

"How do you like that! 82.4 kilograms! Shiba, can you beat that?" Sudo-kun said.

"How foolish..." Arzenon-kun muttered in the sideline as he observed the interaction between Sudo-kun and Shiba-kun.

As for me, a female, 82.4 kilograms is extremely high if I score it. Although I doubt that it's that hard for me to achieve that kind of score, I don't want to show my physical strength and abilities to the public and earn attention more than I am already receiving.

"Can you score even higher, Arzenon-kun?" I asked.

"I am confident that I can. Although the highest I can do is 95 kilograms from the last grip test I conducted; still inferior to Kiyotaka's 100 kilograms..."

100, huh. So you still weren't showing your whole physical abilities,
Shiba-kun. I doubt that's all you could score, after all, even if I am a female, my grip strength could surpass 100 kilograms. I don't know why I'm even surprised. I'm sure he's up to something.

"That's incredible, Arzenon-kun! I'm sure that pressure is strong enough to crush a hand just by clenching your fist, correct?" Kei-chan asked.

"I don't know. I haven't really tried it. But hypothetically speaking, yes."

The conversation between Kei-chan and Arzenon-kun was cut off upon seeing Sudo-kun dropped to his knees with a loud groan.