Chapter 8: The Orchestra of Discordance

—In the Nature District, minutes before the battle against Octorchea—

Through the avenues of the district, an armored military vehicle was traveling on the asphalt, carefully avoiding the stopped and poorly parked vehicles due to the chaos that was taking place before the sight of the driver and his passenger. Inside the military vehicle was the manager of 1010, Neon J., driving the vehicle while on the passenger side, sitting and watching from the window, was Yinu's mother who looked nervous and worried as she saw several of those creatures. which Tatiana described as Discordant destroying small structures and shops while watching others dance on some vehicles, also, there was a suspenseful moment in which several of those little ones called Peons climbed onto the roof of the vehicle but thanks to a sudden maneuver on the part of From Neon J., in a comical way, the little discordants had fallen from the vehicle.

Several minutes had passed, they were not far from reaching the Nature Concert Hall, while they continued driving, a warning from Tatiana sounded on the car radio, the CEO of NSR had reported the good news that had occurred in the Cast Tech district about the arrival and help from Bunk Bed Junction but there was also bad news, one that made the reddish woman tremble with fear, apparently one of those discordant high command was interested in her daughter, she did not know what the purpose of that monster would be to take her away, but she would not let them take her from her side.

After another several minutes of driving, their journey had come to an end, the good thing, there was no presence of the so-called Discordants in the parked area. Neon J. would get out of the vehicle which she had taken from her mansion, her mind was calm since her children, the 1010, had the situation under control in Metro Division, the reddish woman was the next to get off, the cyborg manager would take a regulatory semi-automatic rifle from the trunk of the vehicle, both began their walk along the sidewalk towards the large building where the festival would take place. Walking through the streets of Natura, the Mother of Yinu began to feel uncomfortable as they passed by a vandalized water fountain, she felt as if someone was watching them all the time, she would look everywhere, looking for who was watching them.

Neon J.: This way madame -I notice while she gave a sign for me to follow her-

Yinu's mother: Huh? Oh yeah... -She nodded as she followed the cyborg ex-military veteran taking one last look behind her and then looking ahead-

♫*Tiruru*♫

The woman, excited, would quickly look back, looking for the origin of the sound that she had just heard moments ago.

Neon J.: Madame, we must continue -He would say quietly while he looked at the reddish woman with his screen face- Is something wrong?

Yinu's mother: Eh no, nothing, let's keep moving forward -She replied as she followed the manager again- (I thought I heard the sound of a flute)

As they left the site, a pair of long antennae could be seen behind the fountain as a large figure stood and watched them leave.

♫*Tiruru*♫

After another few minutes of walking, both adults reached the golden gate that led to the Concert Hall, they saw that it was guarded by two pairs of NSR security drones; two Jumpers and two Shooters, the adults would open the gate to enter, walking along the cobblestone path, they observed that the path to the building was met by several numbers of security drones that patrolled both on the ground and in the air towards the surroundings of the area that surrounded the building.