True Villian Revealed

Depuis le début

"You're such..." The old lady said.

"Good kids." Marmalade finished.

Flashback End

Both Wolf and Owl had shocked faces as they looked at Marmalade.

"You. It was all you." Owl said with a hurt tone as she couldn't believe what was happening.

"What are you talking about, Owl?" Tarantula asked her best friend.

"The old lady, the Golden Dolphin, good training-- it was all to get us here, so he could steal the meteorite and let us take the fall." Wolf explained.

"Whoa. Whoa, what old lady? And-and why would a guinea pig want a meteorite anyway?" Snake asked.

The Bad Guys and Owlcolm turned around as they heard Marmalade chuckling evilly as he looked at the door.

"Uh, guys, he's creeping me out." Shark said with a fearful expression.

"Wait, what? What's going on? Someone turn me around." Piranha said as he tried to turn around.

"Owlcolm, what's going on?" Owl asked.

"I don't know. I've never seen him like this before." Owlcolm said.

"Well, well." Marmalade said as he scratched the door.

"So, you finally get it." Marmalade said as he turned around with a mean expression and his hair messy.

"WHAT?!" The Bad Guys and Owlcolm yelled.

"You stole the meteorite?" Shark asked.

"Oh, it's not just a meteorite." Marmalade said.

"I told you guys it's a butt." Piranha said.

"IT'S NOT A BUTT" Marmalade yelled as he took a deep breath.

"It's the ultimate power source. You see..." Marmalade said.

Flashback

The meteorite struck through a road bridge. A scientist touched the meteorite with a portable claw as it glowed bright blue

"...when it struck, scientists found that it emitted an electromagnetic frequency unlike anything else on Earth." Marmalade finished.

Marmalade looked at the scene as he smirked.

Flashback End

"I'm going to harness its power to pull off the greatest heist the world has ever seen!" Marmalade said as the Bad Guys and Owlcolm looked at him.

"You should've eaten him when you had the chance." Tarantula said.

"Yep." Snake said.

"But why us?" Wolf asked.

"Because you're the perfect patsies. Come on, when people look up 'bad' in the dictionary, do they see a sweet, adorable guinea pig? No. They see you. And they always will." Marmalade explained.

"Okay, fine. But you set us up." Snake said.

"Oh, pish-pish. Let's be honest-- evolution set you up. But Wolfie here really clinched it. Especially Owl. You both fell for every one of my traps, starting with saving a helpless little old lady." Marmalade explained.

"Wolf, Owl. What's he talking about?" Snake asked as Wolf looked at him with a frown.

"Whoops. Did I say too much?" Marmalade said.

"Owlcolm, did you know about this?" Owl asked Owlcolm.

"Of course not. I didn't know who he truly was, until now." Owlcolm said honestly.