Names

Sorry this will be a short chapter cause I didn't have a lot of time to write but at the end of the chapter is voting on baby names and I really need people to vote!!

Just comment on the name you want!
----------------
"She? We are having a girl?" I say. I've always wanted a girl. A boy would be okay but I always wanted a little girl.

I know Ezra wanted a girl too. She will be a total daddy's girl. He will the spoil the crap out of her. I can see it now.

"Yes. When they did a body scan they said they could tell the gender now which is extremely rare, but possible. It's a little girl." He said, grabbing my hand.

I grab back and wipe a tear away. "Here is the ultrasound." He said passing me a little black and white picture.

She so beautiful. "Your mother has one too and she said that she wants to do a scrapbook. I said she would have to take that up with you. We talked for a while and she still hates us as a couple. But she wants me involved. Just as a father, not a boyfriend."

Not a boyfriend. So I can see Ezra and have a kid wit him, I just can't date him. That's not even fair. She can't control who I date. But she can turn him in. She can turn him in. So can Simone.

I remember when we were friends. Simone would come over and babysit me and I would go tell my friends that I had a high school friend. Back in 3rd grade when having a friend in high school was school so cool. Now she's just a bitch.

I nod my head. "What should we name her?" I ask.
-------------------

So sorry for the short chapter! But I really wanted to do a name vote!

So just comment on your top 2 names and whichever one gets the most will be her name!

Kennedy

Lacey

Callie

Mercedes

Jade

Raquel