"Jungmin I will check her out but I may need to take her in for an examination to the hospital just to be sure that she is okay." The doctor stated as he stood outside of the door. Jungmin nodded just needing and wanting the doctor to go in for his daughter. The doctor went in the room and Jungmin slid down the wall with his hands in his face he sat and waited for about 30 minutes before the door was opened. The doctor came out shaking his head as he closed the door behind him.

¨Jungmin I need to take her into the hospital. I used my portable sonogram just to make sure that everything in her stomach was fine because there were multiple bruises on her and I noticed a super small fetus in her. Shes pregnant Jungmin.¨ The doctor said as he was leaning over the distressed father.

Jungmin POV

Each word went out one ear through the other. My daughter was pregnant? What the hell did I do? My daughter was in this place because of me.  I slid down the wall as my hands were on my face. I was pissed at myself for allowing this to happen to my daughter but all I knew at this moment was that I was not going to allow this to happen again. 

"I have to take her in to check on the fetus cause I am not sure if there is any harm to it as she was bleeding before." He said as he walked away from the door and went to go and call a Non emergency ambulance.

I sat down on the floor with my head in my hands and suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see J-hope.

"What's wrong? Why is the doctor here? Is everyone ok?" He asked as he removed his hand from my shoulder. I burst into tears as I moved my hair out of my face.

"Its y/n." I said as I put my head on my face.

"IS Y/N OK?" He yelled . Tears just kept on falling down my face. I was in my vulnerable state. Even though I was a mafia my daughter was my soft spot. When I married her off I didn't know what I was doing. I was even more selfish when I was happy that she was pregnant with my grandchild. I was so stupid.

"You know what lets go into my room." He said as he helped me stand up and walk into his room.

When we got into his room, I sat on the bed as he went into his bathroom and got a wet napkin and he gave it to me. I wiped my face with it and jhope sat on the bed next to me. I think that he was waiting for me to calm down so that I can tell him the story. So when I was done cleaning my face, I just told him the story.

Jhope POV

When I heard what was happening with Y/N I felt a whole lot of emotions. I was angry to start off. Why the hell did her father get her married to a man like this? As I started to think harder and farther I realized that this was all my fault in the first place. I blackmailed Jin to tell Y/N father. If I hadn't done that then she would have never gotten raped. She would never have been assault.

THIS WAS ALL BASICALLY MY FAULT.

I was in a daze as Jungmin just kept talking. Tears were just about to fall and since I had decided to comfort Jungmin I hugged him with my hands around his shoulder and my face in the little hole between my body and my hands so that Jungmin wouldn't see my face.

"Dont worry. Y/N is a strong girl. You should go to the hospital and go and support her." I said.

"Your right. I should go. Do you want to come with me?" He said he broke away from the hug.

"Uh no I have to do something and when I am done I will go and I will meet you in the hospital." I said as I got up from the bed and sat at my desk.

"OK. Thank you." He said as he got up and walked to the door. I nodded as he walked out the door.

I waited for about 5 minutes and went up to lock the door. I heard the ambulance downstairs so I watched as Y/N was put into the ambulance and Jungmin and the doctor climbed inside of the truck. As the ambulance drive off into the night with the loud sirens, I closed my curtains and went into the bathroom. I opened the shelf and looked at the razor that was sitting in a pack on the top shelf. I took it off of the shelf and went to go sit down on my bed.

Disclaimer:
I placed the razor onto my wrist and cut my wrist. Suddenly it felt like all the weight was being lifted off my shoulder. I could take a deep breath. Tears rushed to my eyeballs as I just let them fall. This was a moment to feel good. I cut my wrist multiple times as I had waited for this moment to happen for a while. I was very busy with my life.

If anyone asked why I was injured I just gotten hurt in a mission. I was a mafia anyway and people would believe it. I mean I had a history of cutting and my brothers knew that. It was in the past and happened mostly when I was a teenager. Eomma took me to a mental hospital where I almost went crazy. Lucky she took me out. Nobody's past is perfect. Hell nobody is perfect at the end of the day.

I got up and went into the bathroom and put the bloody razor on the sink as I took some alcohol some bandages and a paper towel. I cleaned my wounds and put some alcohol over it. The stinging pain lasted for a few seconds as I pressed the napkin into my wrist. Now that the cuts were clean, I took a new paper towel and put it on my wrist and wrapped the bandage over it. Nice and tight I added a piece of tape over the bandage to make sure that it stayed. I cleaned the razor and put it back onto my top shelf. I brushed my teeth and went to turn off the lights in my room. I climbed into bed and closed my eyes.
Author POV
"I'm sorry Y/n". He said before going to sleep.

"You can fake your smile but can't fake your emotions."

Hey guys I've been trying to update but I have been very busy with school. I was writing the chapter but I accidentally deleted some of it twice so I had to rewrite it. I will try my best to update as soon as possible thank you for your support and I will see you soon. ❤️