1

Good day/night readers! I am author-chan or the one who has written this, and I'm going to introduce the scp that I currently have in mind, anyway I'm going to scp-682 containment cell.

HELLO!

"what do you want?" Scp-682 said, and looked around so that he could know who said 'hello', and looked at the observer room but no one was there.

"Where the fuck are you?!" Scp-682 shouted but has no clue that he is talking to author-chan which is me.

In your mind you old smelly lizard.

"Who are you?" Scp-682 said.

I'm author-chan or you can just call me author or aliza

"Like the one who writes human books?" Scp-682 replied

Yep now we will meet again

"Waittt-" scp-682 said

Bye!

Author-chat left the chat...

"Why the fuck is there a 'author-chan left the chat...' in the left of my eye" scp-682 ask but no one replied, and while later he went back to his lovely sleep who got interrupted by me but hehe I typed this when there's no comment. . . And now there is one.

BOO! I'm back bitch!

Scp-682 jump. "Wtf, I thought you will be back for like an hour or so" scp-682 mumbled while the author is getting stressed at the assignment that my teacher gave.

There is a dare that my wonderful reader gave!

Scp-682 rolled his eyes, and ignore what I had just said. Autho-chan then forces his eyes, and brain to be alive.

You're not allowed to sleep until you do the dare that my wonderful reader gave

He tried to force himself to fall asleep but failed miserable. "Fine" scp-682 sigh.

amandaistdeinemutter said "for scp-682: I DARE YOU TO BE KIND AND NICE"

"Hell nah" he tried to ignore it but those words keep repeating in his head 'I DARE YOU TO BE KIND AND NICE' he successfully ignore it so I teleport in his mind again to threaten him.

Do it or I'll let you die in the most embarrassing way

"Your just a new scp that can talk into anyone mind so fuck off" scp-682 said but hours later there was an idea that can make scp-682 embarrassed but he didn't expect that he will die from it.

He then soon revived in the time when he said 'Your just a new scp that can talk into anyone mind so fuck off' and look shook that he is alive.

Now do it or you're going to experience it again and again

Scp-682 agrees with the agreement.

And don't let them know any of this information but you can say 'dare' or 'author' anyway I'm just gonna watch the drama from here

After the author-chan said it, a random scientist entered the observer's room after her break, and some random guards who were guarding the scp-682 entrance heard a noise but the author just magicly did not let them enter the room while author-chan is talking to scp-682.

"Dr. Yeet I heard some noise coming from scp-682 containment cell" a guard inform dr. Yeet. "Ok, go check the cams" dr. Yeet command the guard. The guard then nodded, and headed to the camera room.

"Well hello there doctor" scp-682 unexpectedly greet dr. Yeet which made her shock that he is acting nice all of the sudden. "Why so nice all of the sudden?" Dr. Yeet asked. "It's a dare my dear" scp-682 replied, and dr. Yeet then pulled out a notepad. "What do you mean by 'dare'?" Dr. Yeet asked again, scp-682 just said the word 'author-chan', and didn't even try to explain. "Did someone just replace scp-682???" Dr. Yeet thought.