"Oh...hi" he muttered softly.

"Let's walk home together!"

Sora didn't exactly know how to refuse other people and just let Kiyomi tag along with him.

Of course, he didn't mind.

It was nice having company.

Finally! It's the end of this stupid first day...Well at least I'm now alone with Sora.

"That stupid punk! I'm going to kill him the next time I see him!" A familiar voice shouted. It was the mob character that dared to hurt Sora.

His voice seemed to be getting closer and louder.

Kiyomi quickly pulled Sora into a conveniently empty classroom.

He kept the door slightly open to see what was happening outside.

It didn't take the violet haired boy long to realize they're position.

Sora was pressed against Kiyomi. His arm wrapped around his waist. Keeping him close. Sora blushed slightly. This was all new to him.

"Are you okay?" was whispered in his ear. Sora felt shivers going down his spine. His face flushed a brighter red and his hands clenched at the loose fabric of Kiyomi's uniform.

"When I get my hands on him, he'll be dead!" The leader of the group continued to shout while his two followers talked amongst themselves and occasionally fed into the boss' tantrum.

Sora heard bits and pieces of their conversation.

"You know... he was actually kinda cute." One said. 

"Which one? The guy that punched Jay or the other one?"

"The guy that punched him. If his hair was a little longer, don't cha think he'd look like a girl."

"Oh yeah! He definitely looks like one and with those hair clips, too. He seems pretty feisty though."

"I bet I can get him to calm down."

What

"Oh really? How then?"

This bastard-

"I'm not telling~"

Sora's grip on Kiyomi tightened. Kiyomi was his first friend and he wasn't going to let a bunch of punks gang up on him.

Kiyomi on the other hand was focused solely on the guy he punched and what he was saying.

Their voices soon started to become muffled, and the sound of their foot steps grew softer, until it was completely silent.

"I think they're gone..."

Kiyomi let go of Sora's waist and pulled him out of the room.

"Um...thank you, Kiyomi..."

The rose eyed boy looked down at the floor. Although, it was a simple thank you, his heart was overloading from Sora's cuteness!

How can there be a person this cute in this world!

"W-what...?" A bright red washed over Sora's entire face and danced down to his neck. His lips were parted and his violet eyes were seen through his long bangs.

Did I say that out loud?

Now Kiyomi's cheeks had a light pink tint to them, but he wasn't going to let this small bit of embarrassment get to him and miss the chance to tease the shorter guy.

"I think your cute, like reeeeally cute. Like a little bunny~"

Sora was so embarrassed and shocked that he passed out and right into the arms of Kiyomi. He couldn't handle all the compliments.

"OMG! Sora! Sora are you alright?"

Why is he asking someone unconscious?
Our dear Kiyomi will never learn.

✦