A First Family Christmas: Part 1

Start from the beginning

Generally speaking, your relationship with Bucky and Steve was pretty low-key. You were private. No statement had been made that Captain America and the Winter Soldier were in a bisexual polyamorous committed relationship with a civilian. You didn't hide it either but there weren't a lot of public appearances with the three of you, and you didn't make a big spectacle of it. It meant that you often forgot that your relationship wasn't one that many people accepted. These little reminders always stung. The fact that people thought it was their business - that they had any right to judge - that they thought their opinion meant anything to three consenting and very happy adults.

"Yeah, we should," Steve said with a terse nod.

You sighed, slightly defeated. If it were up to you, you'd fight the world for your boys. But neither liked making waves. So you pushed the desire to rant at a bunch of bigots to the side and returned your cups to the bar, before heading back into the streets and making your way to the apartment you'd rented for your stay.

Steve lit a fire and the three of you changed into your pajamas, sat down, and cuddled together. You sat fuming, just staring at the flames while Steve and Bucky relaxed beside you. Steve leaned back into the couch, while Bucky curled into him.

"Come on, darlin'. Don't let those assholes ruin the last night we have here," Bucky said, rubbing his hand up and down your back.

"I just hate getting reminded that so many people suck," you grumbled.

"Hey, sweetheart, come here," Steve said. You moved so you were half lying over his lap and half over Bucky's. Steve pulled you in close to his chest, his hand moving up and down your side and Bucky gently caressed your thigh. "Don't forget, the hate is just loud. Love is quiet. Most people are good. You just hear the bad."

You nodded very subtly. "I know."

Steve chuckled and tilted your chin up to him. "How about this good. You have two men right here who love you very much. This is our first Christmas since the ceremony. Let's enjoy it."

You leaned up and brought your lips to his, trying to let go of your anger in that kiss. Your lips softly caressed his. Steve's hands traveled up your side while Bucky's slid higher up. Bucky leaned toward Steve and kissed his throat, and ever so slowly his fingers crept up under your slip and caressed over your panties.

You hummed and let your head fall back. Steve and Bucky continued to kiss each other, but their hands explored your body. Steve pinched and pulled at your nipples, while Bucky's fingers move under the waistband of your panties and stroked up and down your folds. You wriggled on their laps, feeling the steady growth of their cocks in their boxers. Steve's erection pressed against your hip while Bucky's rubbed on your thigh, leaving a sticky trail of precome on your leg.

You arched and pulled your slip up over your head. Steve and Bucky broke their kiss and looked down at your near-naked form. They both leaned in and started sucking and biting at your nipples. They hardened in their mouths and sent a dull ache through your breasts. A need for more, that was matched every time Bucky's fingers curled inside you and dragged over your g-spot.

You lay back, opening yourself up and just watching as they sent pleasure coursing through you. Your legs started to tremble and you couldn't keep quiet.

Bucky sat up and focused his fingers so they ground hard against your g-spot as he watched you. He kissed and nuzzles at Steve's back, but his eyes were trained on yours watching how his and Steve's touch affected you and brought you to the edge. "You gonna come for us, baby?" He asked, as his tongue darted over his lips.

"Oh god, Buck," was all you can manage. Steve brought his fingers to your pussy and started teasing your clit, one finger squeezed inside you next to Bucky's and you lost any semblance of control. Your body seized up and you came, gushing onto their hands.