🍁Chapter 24 ~Sakusa's Feelings~

——————————————————

"Hummmm....The sky looks so strange.." Bokuto said while wiping his sweat. They were in a five minute break from practice.

Akaashi looked up "Yeah....It does look strange."

Earlier the sky was blue, it was windy and fresh. Now it was orange with a tint of red. There was no clouds and the warm wind no longer there. They only felt a small chill on their skins...

Coach Ukai looked with an uncomfortable expression....Earlier when the coaches arrived, they asked where Shoyo, The twins and Lev are. Daichi explained that Lev disappeared, the twins went to find him, next Shoyo went to find the three of them.

And now Sakusa is in search for them because they haven't came back for an hour.

"I feel a little c...cold..." Asahi said as he rub his arms.

"...Same as well" Ennoshita sweatdrops...

Narita opened his mouth "I feel like theres some supernatural things going on here..."

"Supernatural???" Iwaizumi looked at Narita weirdly.

"Hahahaha you're funny!" Hoshiumi laughed. "Stop tryna scare us!"

"...I agree....I can feel it in my bones." Suna sarcastically said.

"No really. I'm serious." Narita looked around the gym. "The area turned unnaturally cold even though it was warm earlier. The sky turned weird even though it was blue at first. And now I see a shadowy silhouette over there." He said while casually pointing at a certain direction.

"WHAT?!" Oikawa and Hoshiumi snapped their heads towards the direction where Narita pointed.

".........."

There was nothing there.

"Are you playing with us?!" Hoshiumi shouted angrily.

Narita squinted his eyes... 'Huh...I was sure I saw something....'

"I have to agree with him. There is definitely something supernatural going on here." Ushijima said which made everyone surprised.

"What?! You believe him that easily?!" Oikawa can't believe it...

"You okay Ushijima-san??? We can take you to the nurses office with this Narita guy" Kuroo said worriedly.

"I do not doubt him because...."

Everyone looked at the big guy.

"I believe in the supernatural."

"............." —Everyone.

"Finally someone who is the same as me..!" Narita wiped a tear in his eye.

"Hey Keishin...Do you know what they're talkin' about?? Cuz I don't." Naoi crossed his arms with a frown...He was trying to understand what the youngsters were talking about but he just can't.

"...Yep, I also have no idea." Coach Ukai unconsciously wiped his sweat. 'I DO know what they're talking about!!'

Futakuchi also wiped his sweat. If these guys REALLY know whats going on....He hopes that they'll be able to take it well and possibly...They could help them with their problem...

He wonders how Sakusa is doing....He must have already found Shoyo and the rest by now. When suddenly....He smelled a faint scent of blood.

Futakuchi became alarmed. Kyoutani and Komori was the same. They started looking in all kinds of directions making Yaku and Kita look at them weirdly.