Visit

Here in this strange abstract yet somehow low poly and digital world inhabits strange beings all over the place with unsolvable puzzles that somehow have a solution to them...right now, Ena and Moony..the two friends as you would call their relationship, have found their way in a strange neon yet empty colorful room...or...place? 

"Ugh..this is the last time I'm letting you take charge of exploring...weren't we supposed to see that thing named Merci or something? C'mon JENA..thought you knew better." The floating Picasso like moon, with short black hair who was named Moony gave an annoyed yet smug look at the half and half being next to her, who looked like a few of static tv lines.

"Oh Moony, my greatest most wonderful pal!" The yellow and blue split sides being spoke up, "Tis' I just being a great friend by giving another friend a special visit.." Their masculine voice had seemed to be pepped up as they waved their hands around in an odd way. Moony looked at them and rolled her eyes, "Alright...but if this bores me...I'm leaving." The moon pouted bored.

"Aha! There, there! THERE!" Ena started spinning around to the French Mime figure who was moving all flowy like a waterfall, but sideways. "Dearest chum, salutations! Me and my pal Moony are here to visit...you!" Ena pointed at Merci.

"왜 여기 있어? 지금 떠나" Merci waved around giving a implanted smile. "성가신." They waved around giving a worm type of motion.

"Ah! It's nice to see you too Merci, I believe we are going to partake in the body language of the gods, Moony why don't you be a dear and join us?" Ena turned with their yellow side smiling. Moony looked at Ena weirdly, "Uh...alright then...whatever.." Ena and Merci waved their arms around, while Moony floated in silence sideways..(since she has no arms or legs). "You know...this is pretty fun.." Moony said to herself.

Ena suddenly plummeted and turned black and white, half and half with one side having a frown. Their voice had switched into a soft sad and feminine tone. "It's all...my....fault....You guys aren't having enough fun!" Ena sobbed, hard....then vomited out static in an instant. Moony and Merci looked over, then at each other with a deadpan look. "당신은 떠날 수 있습니까? 특히 그녀." Merci gave her silent mime smile as she loomed over both of them. "No, they're fine...Ena's always do this.." Moony rolled her eyes and sighed.

Ena crawled up in a ball and sobbed, "I didn't eat my veggies...." Then vomited out error codes. "Well, at least we had a very enticing ritual dance party!" With the masculine voice echoing out  of them, Ena turned blue with long black hair and, no mouth to be shown. "But...it's still all my fault cause I hate veggies....and allergy to people.." What was supposed to be Ena's happy side, all yellow with a huge smile and a short haircut...the voice had changed into a feminine soft sad tone.

"씨발 너희들..." Merci still kept on a happy smile, staring onto Ena rolling around the floor sobbing and changing color. Moony scoffed, "Yeah, it's pretty wild around here..totes agree on that."