The Viridian Speedster (Flash Deku)

Start from the beginning

     "I am doing fine today Jules and please just call me Barry," He said taking a seat opposite me and pulling the Pizza box to himself and going to town on the pizza. "So Jules someone new joined today right?" 

     "Yeah he's a Higher ups kid names Ali Khan," I said grabbing a bottle of water and taking a drink. "The procedure seems to have gone off with out a hitch." 

     "Oh I am sure he will be connected to this fake speed force just fine," Barry said. "Though I shudder to think what will happen when I am gone and they get their hands on the next chosen  wielder of the true Speed Force." 

     "What do you mean?" I asked him. 

     "Jules I am a man who has lived for about 378 years my time is running thin to say the least." he said. "I can only out run the black flash for so long. He will catch up with me soon and when he does I will be gone and the Speed Force will chose someone new." 

     "How long do you think you have Barry?" I asked him. 

     "A week maybe," he said "I think once your newbie wakes up I will be gone." After that he stood up having finished his meal and grabbed a few of the Nutrition bars walking to the door. "Be sure to collect as much energy as you can I don't want them to depend on Velocity 9 or 10 what ever your higherup decision comes to." 

     "I'll do my best Barry," I said. 

     "That's all anyone can," He said and then ran off into the Core the Arch of Lightning starting again.

1 Week Later:

     I was in the med lab performing the bihourly check up on Mr. Khan, while observing his vitals he suddenly began to toss and turn in his sleep. Recognizing the signs I knew he was about to wake up and if what Barry said was true, he would die sometime today. 

     "Dr. Torres we are measuring an atmospheric anomaly!" one of my assistants shouted. "Should we send the Speedsters out incase a villain is causing it?"

     "No it isn't a villain," I said. "We don't need to waste resources on it." 

In The Core 3rd POV:

     We see Barry running around the Core in his ceaseless pace but he is clearly exhausted. Behind him we see a eerie blue flash as a portal opens up and out comes the Black flash, the grim reaper of speedsters. 

     "One last push I should think," Barry said realizing he was here. He pushed himself and began to run faster barely outrunning the black flash but he has begun sweating. He kept up the pace and then suddenly the Black flash was in front of him and he stopped. "Hunter long time no see, you finally beat me," Barry said smiling greeting the black speedster like an old friend and then let him touch him absorbing his remaining connection to the Speed Force and passing away on the ground with a peaceful look on his face. "See you soon iris," were the final words spoken by The Flash.

Upstairs 

     The storm raged on and into the night as if the Speed Force itself was mourning the loss of a close friend. 

Musutafu, Japan 1 month later, Izuku POV: 

     Today was the last day of my second year of High School I hope today isn't to bad. I got dressed after checking the news for any hero fight coverage, I like to keep a journal of quirks I've analyzed. Going downstairs I grabbed some toast from my mom and went to the door to get my shoes on and head to school. I walked to school till I was stopped by a villain attack, I immediately rushed over to view the fight and take notes on the Heroes involve. "Wow a giant villain!" I exclaimed.