traitor ~ ginny miller

<3<3<3<3

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐳𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚*𝐬

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐭. 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐎'𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐚𝐧
𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
*𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝐱𝟏𝟎*

<3<3<3<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's going on?" you walk into the hallway. After watching Max's preformance. You saw Max and Ginny argue their way into the hallway. You didn't think any of it because best friends fight all the time. The only thing that got you concerned is when Abby and Norah got your attention and suggested you go follow them.

Ginny gasped when she lied her eyes on you. Ginny's eyes were watery, Max's face was full of rage and you were more worried about Ginny than anything else right now.

"Yeah, GINNY mind explaining yourself?!" Max yelled at Ginny and she just gulped.

"I-I-I- Y/n-" Ginny started but Marcus walked in.

"Hey- oh- what's goin' on here?" Marcus stopped.

you look at him,

"That's what the hell I wanna know!" you yell at Marcus

Ginny walks up to you and cups your cheek looking up at your face. Tear after tear is falling down her cheeks.

"Y/n- baby you know I love you right? So so much and I wouldn't do anything in the world to hurt you-" she looks into my eyes and you just back away to the wall. Something's wrong. You felt in your gut.

" Ginny you're scaring me. What the hell is GOING on?!" you start getting frustrated and Ginny flinches.

"Ginny cheated on you with Marcus. They had sex a few times." Abby blurts out blankly.

Max looks at Ginny disgusted. Norah looks down at her feet. Ginny starts sobbing harder than you've ever heard her sob.

Your heart breaks. You knew something was going on between Ginny and Marcus. You loved Ginny, you loved her so much. But hearing this...just made you wanna punch her.

Ginny starts sobbing, "Y/n-" she starts saying between her sobs.

"NO! WHAT THE HELL GINNY!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? FOR HIM. FOR HIM!?" tears fall from your eyes as you start saying all that.

"Uh what's wrong with me?!" Marcus stopping you from continuing.

you roll your eyes and turn to him to give him a death glare to shut up. He quickly complies.

"Y/n I'm sorry! It just happened-" Ginny sobs, it sounds like she's losing her breath.

" 'IT JUST HAPPENED?!' Fuck you Ginny." then you glare at Abby, "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MY FUCKING FRIEND! NO WONDER NO ONE WANTS TO DATE YOUR FAKE ASS!" You spit at Abby.

Abby's eyes start to fill with water as you say those hurtful words. you shake my head starting to walk away.

"Please I'm sorry- I love you." Ginny pleads and grabs your arm. You pull from her grip and get close to her face, "NO THE HELL YOU DONT! STOP SAYING YOU LOVE ME BECAUSE YOU DONT LOVE ME! STOP! JUST STOP THIS BULLSHIT!"

Ginny's mouth fly open and you just shake your head again walking away. You turn around one more time.

"Stay the fuck out of my life Ginny Miller. You too Abby. Marcus, I hope you get into another FUCKING coma and die in it! You cheated on me for HIM!? I treated you right but NO you went for a low-life like him. Again...STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE VIRGINIA MILLER!"

I yell before running out of the school crying my eyes out.

I loved her

I loved her

I loved HER

I LOVED her

I FUCKING LOVEd hER

---------------------------------------------------------------------

O-O peace lol. hope u liked it <3

peace babes