hallway - rue bennett

<33333

Warning: Bullying

Sorry for taking SOOOOO long to update. 

song: ocean eyes by billie eilish

MIND GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION

<33333

You were walking down the hall with your head down. Today was literal shit and you weren't in the mood to talk to anyone. You got into a fight with Maddy because she accused you of kissing Nate. You kept telling her that it wasn't true, but she wouldn't believe you. After an hour of arguing, she slapped you so hard that you fell to the ground. Her and Cassie laughed while you were crying your eyes out. 

You were also behind on school. You were too busy being high than actually doing the homework. You knew that your parents were gonna kill you.

Song: (U should play Ocean eyes by Billie Eilish)

A force pushes you back and you catch yourself before you fall.

"Oh i'm so sorry!" Rue panics and holds your waist.

You feel your face become hot. You've actually had a crush on Rue for a long time. But you didn't have the guts to tell her. Even though Jules has been bugging you about it for a few months now.

"It's alright." you reassure and pull away gently.

She smiles down at you and rubs the back of her neck, "I was wondering if you had any plans tonight. There's gonna be a big party tonight! I'm not really a party person but if you're going then I'll go."

You giggle at her nervousness which makes her turn red, "Yeah, that'd be cool."

"Great- I mean uh- cool. I'll pick you up at 8?" Rue asks nervously.

"8 works. See you then." You kiss her cheek and walk away. Leaving a smiling Rue, watching you from afar. You smile at yourself. You couldn't wait for tonight.