" You babymama still a crackhead?" he ask. Him and my principle got real beef. I mean like years of it

"Yo momma-"

" Say sum bout my momma bitch and i'a kill you" he tells him as he chokes him like diamond off pvalley did that one guy.

" Put him down pop" i say. He groans and puts him down

" Yo stepson is only getting a warning since he has been hurt by Mr.kelly way before this. Next time, he's suspended for 5 days"

" So wtf you call me hea fa ?"

" To ask you to teach him how to control his anger and ian call you, i called his bio dad"

" Stop sayin bio dad and stepson. He's my dad too" i tell him

" I can say what i-"

" Not towards him" zaire tells him. My stomach starts hurting and i start gagging. " What's wrong?"

" I gotta throw-" i get up and run to the trash can den throw up.

" Ew" amir says. Forgot he was hea. I grab a tissue and wipe my mouth.

" Yea im takin you home cause sum wrong. Let's go" i nod and leave the office with zaire behind me and go to my locker.

" You aight?" tae ask

" Threw up" only person that didn't move was jay. He feels my forehead.

" You feel normal. Just drink ginger ale" jay tells me. I start to feel like im finna faint and i stumble back but zaire catches me

" Time ta go. Yall can come over later if yall want " he takes my bookbag and we leave.

When their home....

" Come in" i say and my dad walks in wit a mask on causing me ta laugh a lil. " Daddy why you wearin that?"

" Cause weon know wtf you got and ian trynna catch it. You ok?" he ask

" My stomach dont hurt that much and my arm not so much" i tell him and he pops me. "Ow"

"Listen next time. Ion like seeing you in hospitals and ik you don't either so listen when i strictly tell you not ta-"

" I did it ta beat amir ass. I wasnt thinkin"

" I know. Somebody posted it on yo school messy page on insta" he tells me and kisses my forehead. "Ian mad that you beat his ass, im happy. Im happy that you didn't let what he did take over you and stop you from beatin his ass but if you can write wit both hands den you can punch wit both hands"

" But i use my-"
o
" Ziyah"

" Alright i'll listen" i tell him

" Be happy cause ya grandma don't know but if she did, she whoop yo ass but also be proud" i hear little knocks so ik who it is

" Come in" shonie walks in, gets on the bed, and hugs me. I hug him back. " Why you not at school doo?"

" Lili gotta fever" shonie says

" So everybody sick?" my dad ask

" Im not. Look" he puts his hand on his forehead and my dad laughs

" You right. Also all yo friends, mari, and some of mari friends is downstairs" He gets up, gives me another kiss on my forehead, picks shonie up, and leaves. 30 seconds later, my room is filled with the people he named. Mari is laying on my stomach.

" Did the mcdonalds make you throw up?" nia ask

" Ion know. I was just in the office, we were talking, amir was quiet, then all of a sudden i felt the need to throw up" i explain