Chapter 7: "Saving Akusuka" Octorchea

—In the Akusuka District, with Sayu and Tila—

|Start Music|

A battle was taking place between the Idol Sayu against an opponent who had the advantage in terms of numbers while her mother Tila, she was being captured in the large hand of one of those robust monsters they knew as Grunt while He was a witness to the battle that was taking place on the part of his daughter who was in serious trouble.

Sayu: Kyaaah! -She would scream in pain as she felt an electric shock on her back that ran through her entire body, she had collided with her back against a wall of sheet music that was created by a Discordant Manta Ray known as Invader by her opponent who had named her by giving her orders to hinder your enemy-

The little mermaid would recover quickly but in that something took her tail which ended up being pulled by some neon pink octopus limbs whose upper part was covered with an obsidian-colored shell and then being thrown at great speed.

Sayu: Aaah! -She would scream and then be brutally stamped against the wall of a building-

Tila: Saayuu! -She would scream in terror as she tried to struggle to break free of the Grouch's grip which turned out to be in vain-

???: Kuhuhuhahaha... oh girl, would you really think you were a match for me? *Low laugh* You still have a long way to go to get over me -A male voice that sounded mocking as he approached her would say towards the little mermaid- although I must say it, you weren't bad at all...

That voice came from a young man, humanoid and cephalopod in appearance, his skin was neon pink, with large neon pink bulging eyes devoid of eyebrows and eyelashes, a large mouth with affiliated spikes, his "hair" was composed of about seven long tentacles that reached his waist and had a white eighth note on his forehead. The upper part of him had metallic chest armor and obsidian colored shoulder pads with some neon pink details on it. The lower part of it, being what stood out the most, were a total of eight long tentacles of almost a meter whose upper part was united in an obsidian-colored stone shell.

He would give a creepy smile while taking the tip of the young mermaid's tail with his lower tentacles, he would detach her from the wall and then begin to whip her from left to right against the ground which began to crack with each impact and blow received in the body of the mermaid.