☼︎𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆☼︎

||"Hᴇ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ
ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ"||

»»»«««

Jungkook when you will come back can you please bring me some strawberries, spoke Tae pouting.

Am sorry Tae but I will probably come at mid night so I can't, Jungkook spoke with a blank face and left from there.

Again I have to sleep without you, Tae spoke softly sliding on the cold floor.

Where did things go wrong between us kookie where is the person who was once so madly inlove with me, Tear's prickled from his beautiful hazel eye's.

Everything was okay until Jimin came back, Tae spoke not wanting to believe his own words.

T-the letter you wrote for him you still kept that and the bracelet which I gifted you, you loosed that as if it was nothing for you, he choked on his own uncontrollable tear's.

A-ah Jungkook-ah, Moaned Jimin loudly on every thurst.

We were so happy or was it just acting, cried Taee.

N-ghh Jimin your so tight, Groaned Jungkook.

E-everytime we made love was it just lust for you, he whispered softly pecking his chain which was gifted by Jungkook.

A-ahhh Jungkook harder, Jimin moaned loudly.

Tae quickly got up from his spot when he noticed the red file which was Jungkook's which he told was very important for today's meeting.

He quickly washed his face and took his phone and wallet and drove off to Jungkook's company.

It was currently 8pm [yeah Jungkook went office at 6pm coz of the fake urgent meeting]

When Tae entered inside the building he saw whole office empty he frowned and walk towards Jungkook's office.

N-ghhh I love you so much Jiminee, spoke Jungkook thrusting harder.

Tae slowly opened the office door of Jungkook's cabin making the present persons infront of him to stop there work.

Tae knew this was about to come but still somehow it broke him to the core the way his love was fucking someone else oh wait not someone else it was his bestfriend.

T-taehyung, both spoke in unison.

Taehyung slowly walked inside the cabin with a blank face and kept that red file on the table and left from there without even glancing at them.

Jimin and Jungkook were still in the same position it was shocking for them as Tae's reaction wasn't something they excepted.

As soon as Tae came out he dashed out of the big company running towards his car and later drove of to god knows where.