Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!

Start from the beginning

"Fine then!" Sasuke screams as he gets up. Itachi delivered a knee to his brother as it made them fall. 

'Wh-Why...?' Sasuke thought to himself in shock. Itachi swiftly chops the neck before kneeing the face.

Naruto and Y/n watch the fight as it was something they didn't want to see. A family member just beats down another, one that's supposed to be a brother who will protect their young siblings, not one that will beat them down.

'Our power difference hasn't changed at all since that time...' Sasuke thought to himself, 'Why is that?'

"He doesn't show any mercy," Kisame commented. Naruto grunts with anger as the other watches as Gyomei put a hand on Y/n's shoulder.

Sasuke falls to the ground. His eyes were dull, broken, and given up. 'What have I...been doing all this time? Whatever have I...'

Itachi grabs the collar of Sasuke's clothing before choking him to the wall. "You are weak. And you are weak...because you don't have enough hate."

Itachi closes his eyes before he activated Tsukuyomi and forced Sasuke to relive his past. 

Scene Change Jutsu:

'This place is...'

The same night. The same buildings. The same is everything.

"This place is..." Younger Sasuke spoke, "Could it be?!"

Looking at his hands, he could see that he was now his younger self. The younger self that has witnessed the slaughter, the blood of his relatives, the night where he made a vowel.

"That's right." Young Sasuke hears Itachi's voice as he looks up to see his parents. "This is our house."

"Father! Mother!" Sasuke cried but froze when he sees a third body standing behind his parents. It was Itachi from his past.

"You are weak."

The past Itachi raises his sword as Itachi's words echoed.

"For the next 24 hours..."

"Stop it..." Sasuke pleaded.

"Relive that day."

The killing begins

"Stop it!"

Sasuke screams out of his lounge. Blood splattering everywhere.

Bodies are dropping.

"Uncle! Auntie!"

Swiftly kill as their only moment was the yelp of pain.

"You're not even worth killing. Foolish younger brother..."

"If you want to kill me, begrudge me! Hate me!"

"And keep on surviving in that unsightly manner...Just continue fleeing and fleeing and hang onto your life!"

Scene Change Jutsu:

Sasuke's scream scared everyone. "Hasn't changed at all..." Kisame spoke, "Using Tsukiyomi: Nightmare Realm on your little brother."

Naruto snaps, "Stop it already! You!"

Naruto rushes forward to aid his comrade, and Kisame follows as he was prepared to attack him, Y/n also charges at Kisame but felt something weird. 'What?'

A giant sword came between Naruto and Kisame, stopping them in their tracks as the blade collided with Kisame's weapon.

"So..." Kisame spoke while smiling. "You're finally here..."

"Zabuza."

Zabuza glares at him as Kisame raises his sword. Zabuza did the same as they clash with each other again they stare at each other.