Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!

Start from the beginning

"You are after the Nine-Tailed Fox in Naruto..."

"No wonder Kakashi knew half of it..." Itachi spoke, "I see now. The information source was you."

"What do you mean "half"?" Jiraiya questioned.

"To abduct Naruto is the No. 1 priority placed by our organization, Akatsuki." Itachi lowers his head and slowly turns the someone else.

"But now...It's also the Seven-Tails inside of Y/n."

Now everyone was shocked as Jiraiya turns to Y/n in disbelief and confusion. Y/n shouldn't be like Naruto, there's already one in a different village, who has the Seven-Tails.

Gama disappears as there was no longer a toad in front of Kisame. Jiraiya and Gyomei stare down at the two Akatsuki members, "I can't let you have them..."

"I wonder about that." Itachi challenge.

"This is perfect..." Jiraiya smirks as Gyomei understood what his thoughts were. "We will get rid of you two right here!"

"Don't butt in..."

"Huh?" Naruto and Y/n look down at where the voice was coming from. Jiraiya and Gyomei were confused until they noticed that someone else was there.

Standing to his feet again, Sasuke looks up as he spoke, "The one that's going to kill him is...Me!"

'Revenge, I see...' Jiraiya thought to himself as Gyomei was silently praying, 'May the boy live in a better timeline.'

The two Akatsuki members look at Sasuke as if Y/n was conflicted. "Sasuke...You're injured. Do expect to beat your brother, the only one that murdered the clan-"

"Shut your mouth!" Y/n's eyes flinch as it was a first to hear such hatred.

"I have no interest in you..." Itachi sharpens his look at the young Uchiha.

Sasuke, not liking it, clenches his uninjured fist. "Don't mess with me!"

His attempt was easily beaten as Itachi side kick Sasuke, who then crashes into the wall. 

"Darn!" Naruto yells as he was about aid Sasuke.

"Naruto! Don't butt in!" Naruto was taken aback by Sasuke's words. "I told you before..." Sasuke slowly gets up as his voice was layered with venom, "I lived only for this very day...for this very day!"

Recalling the scene, the bodies of his dead parents. The blood spilled from their body. And the brother standing tall made Sasuke's eyes change to the Sharingan.

Releasing a vengeful scream, Sasuke charges again in his attempt to injure the other Uchiha. Itachi catches the punch before backhand slapping Sasuke as it made them lose some blood and once again retreat to the wall, they once crash.

Naruto and Y/n was stuck. They didn't like how their comrade was getting beaten and the opponent isn't even trying their hardest. They want to aid, and they want to stop it, but they know that it'll create more problems.

"Not yet..." Sasuke spoke as he tries to move.

'You can't even make a hand sign together at this point...' Itachi side-eyes the struggling Uchiha.

"This is...my battle!"

"Fine."

"Wha--?" Jiraiya was about to step in before Kisame blocks him.

"You heard that didn't you?" Kisame raises his weapon, "This is their battle. Let's not bother with it."

Itachi takes his time walking towards Sasuke before doing nothing. Sasuke looks up to see Itachi doing nothing as it just angers him more. It was like his brother is toying with him!