Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!

Start from the beginning

Kisame pull his weapon out as Y/n was about to move but Itachi suddenly spoke. "Long time no see..."

Kisame, Naruto, and Y/n look to see who he was talking to. However, Naruto and Y/n's eyes widen at the new person.

"Sasuke."

"Itachi Uchiha!"

It was Sasuke as his Sharingan was activated his expression was a new anger that Naruto and Y/n have never witnessed.

"Huh..." Kisame smiles as he sees Sasuke. "Sharingan...Moreover, he resembles you a lot... Who the heck is he?"

"He's my younger brother." Itachi answers.

Naruto's eyes widen as Y/n was very confused. "But the clan..." Y/n muttered.

"Exactly my thought," Kisame agrees with Y/n. "I heard that the entire Uchiha clan had been murdered. By you."

It was like Y/n can see everything now. Why there was someone other than Kakashi and Sasuke who possesses the Sharingan, and even both of his eyes? Why he resembles so much like Sasuke but yet the clan was murdered?

Sasuke sees his two comrades but notices that Y/n was close to Kisame who has his weapon out.

"Itachi Uchiha...I will kill you!"

It was now Naruto who realizes the truth as he also remembers what Sasuke wanted his goal to be.

'I must kill one certain man without fail!'

'That man...My elder brother...I thought I couldn't die...without killing him, but...'

'That's the guy Sasuke was saying...' Naruto thought to himself. Look at Y/n who nodded as if he knows what he was thinking before looking at Itachi, 'The man he wanted to kill...'

Itachi turns to Sasuke as the two brothers stare down at one another. Both of them had their eyes closed to then open them as Sharingan was now in play.

"It's just as you said..." Sasuke spoke as he was recalling what his elder brother once said to him. "I held a grudge against you and hated you."

Sasuke's hand was glowing as well as the lighting was heard and visible. "For the singular purpose of killing you, I..."

Itachi boredly stare at Sasuke as he didn't move.

"I...have lived my life!"

Sasuke's skin was cracking and getting damaged as it alerted Y/n.

"Sasuke...!" Y/n spoke but Itachi cuts him off as he knows the Jutsu Sasuke was going to use. "Chidori...?"

"I will kill you!"

Sasuke charges at Itachi as the hand that wields lightning was near a wall damaging it. Releasing a warrior scream, "Die!"

Uninterested in their quarrel, Itachi easily stops the attack.

He grabbed Sasuke's arm with ease as the lightning slowly fades away.

'Wh-What's going on?!' Naruto was stunned as he didn't know what to think. 'Sasuke's Jutsu was so easily thwarted...'

Itachi grips Sasuke's arm as it made them yelp a little. Y/n's eyes widen as he knows that even before, Sasuke's arm was already damaged.

'This doesn't look good! I've got to do something!' To try and help Sasuke, Naruto uses the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's chakra.

Y/n steps back a bit as he could feel the chakra.

Itachi and Kisame quickly turn to see what Naruto is planning to do.