3- Avalon? Don't They Sell Make-Up?

Start from the beginning

“Back away now” I snarled at her.

“Please, just relax. We mean you no harm”

“I’ve heard that line before. Its bull shit”

I gasped sharply as my beast pushed up rolling through my body ripping at me internally, I hadn’t eaten, I needed to satisfy it somehow. I had waited to long, I dropped to my knee’s hugging my stomach tightly. I choked on the small gasps of air I was able to drag into my tired lungs.

“Move, Get out of here Carlia. Lock the doors and order the courtyard emptied”

I screamed through my head back feeling the shadows marks claw their way across my body, I was going to be consumed. There was a soft crackling then the sharp and sudden snapping of bones, a ripping sound of flesh and splatter of blood. I heard the door slam shut and I dropped forward slamming my hands against the ground watching as my fingers curled into the fist and slowly my skin darkened into that silken raven black. The bright glistening white claws slid out gliding into the stone floor cracking it, the shadows ripped from my body flowing out in random tendons.

“What the hell are you” I looked up at the man who had stolen me.

I poured every ounce of hatred I had into one glare sending it at him. The darkness shot out from around me filling the room, but quickly retracting like the blink of an eye. My body pulled the explosion back in and it wrapped around me ripping at me inside and out pulling and pushing my body breaking it and rebuilding it into something else.

I rose onto all fours looking around from different eyes, but it was only momentary. My body dropped to the side and the change vanished faster than a heartbeat. I hit the ground human, the shadows mark retreating to the small of my back again where it latched angrily unwilling to release my curse just yet.

“Why the hell are you naked?” He shouted at me.

My hand slid along the floor skipping a little but finally reaching my side, I touched the wound that still rested there, healed neatly now. Damn shadows. I hated them, and what they stood for.

“After we change back we come back human. It’s common knowledge for an Animarius hunter.” I murmured pushing up slowly.

A clothe fluttered down overtop of my head trapping me in darkness. I huffed out a breath watching the light cloth flutter, I groaned internally. This was no Hunters den, which meant I was another step away from having any idea on where I was.

“Jesus put some clothes on before the entire damn kingdom see’s you naked” he snapped.

“Sorry, and who the hell are you to be telling me what to do” I grumbled pulling the robe off my head and slipping it on.

He snorted and turned his back to me; I licked my lips and grabbed the knife pushing to my feet. I lunged forward ready to slam the knife into his back; he spun around catching my wrist a split second before the tip sliced through his blouse and ripped through his skin. My lips curled back in a snarl and I brought my knee up catching his hip making him curse out. He curled over as I dropped down sweeping my leg out knocking his feet out form under him.

I shuffled back away from him and looked around the room, that had been far too easy. There wasn’t any silver here for him to use was there? My eyes locked onto the silver plate, Ah hell no. My wolf snapped at me. I pushed forward jumping over him for it, a hand wrapped around my ankle and threw me back across the room. I hit the wall and dropped to my knee’s, I glared at him as I lumbered back onto my feet.

“Damn, I had to get the crazy one did I?” He grumbled dusting himself off.

“Screw you” I snapped.

My Mates A Fairy?!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara