lovebirds

"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." sakusa heard you say on the rollercoaster. he did end up sitting next to you, as promised.

"you can hold my hand if you want-" sakusa tried to say before the drop on the rollercoaster. he though she didn't hear him, so he just closed his eyes and tried not to puke.

until she grabbed his hand. just a little but still, it was something.

and you. you couldn't believe you just didn't that. not the roller coaster, holding his hand. the roller coaster ended, and sakusa gave you his hand to get out of the roller coaster seats.

" thank you, sakusa." he loved when you said his name.

"your welcome. the roller coaster was worse than i thought." he admitted.

"yes definitely. wait where's atsumu?"

you waited for atsumu at the exit with sakusa. sakusa could believe it though. he was at a carnival with a girl he maybe had a little crush on.  he couldn't stop admiring you.

you turned to look at sakusa, but he was already looking at you. you bothed looked away quickly, pretending to do something else. komori and niah laughed from afar.

"wow, there you lovebirds are?!" he exclaimed very loudly.

"where were you 'tsumu?"

"oh my god. this old ass man sat next to me on the rollercoaster because you two completely forgot about me. anyways, he was literally holding on to me the whole ride talking about how he left his dentures with his ex wife. he wasn't even holding my hand, all the way across my torso. then at the end, the man wouldn't take his claws off of me! do you think i can get chlamydia from that?"

guys my phone is broken so please tell me of any mistakes i made.