She didn't even want to come home because she knew she was going to be all alone, So she also went for a small get-together with her new friends, Utkarsh insisted a lot after seeing her dull mood. 

She entered her house and messaged him immediately. 

"Reached Home"

After some time she received his call, she was not expecting it. A smile. Spread on her face seeing his name flashing on the screen. 

"You are late by almost 2hours, party for so long…" Abhimaan said when she picked the call, she chuckled sensing his jealousy. She walked to the cupboard to take her night clothes, he heard her closing the cupboard. 

"It was not a party, just a normal sitting together to better know each other. You know we have been working together for almost 6 months now." Samaira said to him, he had already called her when she didn't message him on reaching home on time. From then on, he was constantly checking his phone, so he can relax until she has reached home safely. 

"It's nice for a better understanding." Abhimaan said to her, She hummed. Work and these new friends will help her to avoid missing him all the time. 

"By the way, baby….." He said and she sensed some naughtiness in his tone. 

"Which nighy you are wearing ?" He asked her to get up from his chair. He was still in his office working for next week's presentation which Sagar had to leave in the middle. 

She smiles feeling ticklish in her stomach, this man can make her feel butterflies by sitting thousands of kilometers away. 

"Why? What would you do?"

"Concentrate on your work, or Sagar will fire you." She scolded him, he made an irritated face on the mention of his name. 

"He dares to do that? Already he is on the verge of being fired from his boyfriend position….Well he deserves this, ….Useless creature…" Abhimaan said to her, muttering some more abusive words for Sagar. He has to leave his pretty wife suddenly and come here, but in heart he understands his genuine reason. But he can't say beautiful and praising words for his friends all the time. That's the reality of true friends. They can do anything for each other but can't directly say that they love each other.!

"Hww!! What happened now??"....

And just like that, they talked for an hour and maybe more. She didn't feel tired anymore, he reached his hotel all the while talking to her. They. Even ate together, after that they slept each with a smile on their faces.

It's not possible to be with each other all the time, and most partners Know this and understand the other commitments also in this modern world but what matters is just a simple effort. A genuine effort for the one who was living far away from you, working, being tired, and running in this nonstop race to build a sweet home, don't forget to do that try. 

.

.

.

It was just another day in the hospital, Samaira was packing up to go. Not home actually, she is going to meet Ritika as it's the weekend. It's been a long time since she has met her, due to working in different hospitals and new joining they don't get a lot of time to hang out. 

It's been almost a month now since Abhimaan has left. During this time both are focusing on their work and also managing their personal life. Samaira is always trying hard to get herself occupied so she won't feel alone, and her new job is doing this well for her. 

She checked the time in her while stepping out of the cabin, she bumped into Utkarsh. Both laughed as he gave her way to proceed and he followed her.