Happy Birthday Bae!!!

•YAASSSS!!! ITS KING BREEZY BIRTHDAY 26, AYYEEE!! HOPE YOU LIKE THE IMAGINE•

.........................................

Chris'sPOV

"Yes bitches!! Its Daddy's Birthday today!! Ayyeee turn-up! But hell I'm in the damn studio working.. Yep Daddy is working on this song, its called "We On" (The song is good! But it ain't out yet, just go listen to it.) So anyways I'm so bored I mean I its my birthday an all but I wanna do something with Yn (girlfriend)."

"Yn is my girlfriend, my lady, my one and only. No I am not cheating on her cause that aint me, speaking of Yn here she come walking in."

"Baabe! Hiiii." She said running toward me and sitting in my lap.

"Heeyy." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Mmm. Soo whatcha been up too today." She asked

"Oh lord please don't do like you did last time -_-" I said

"Whatchu mean??" She said smiling

"Whatchu mean, what I mean, what I mean is, you need Jesus, because I can't believe you almost forgot my birthday that day." I said smiling

"But I didn't see.. You know I couldn't forget babe. Happy birthday." She said

"Thank you, thank you... Sooo you gone give Daddy a present??" I said looking the other way and smiling.

"Uhh noo shii.. Its gone be waiting when you get home." She said smiling and leaving the studio.

"I laughed a little and kissed her lips and she lefted.. Yep... Let me hurry up and finish this song so i can go home before she go to sleep, because her ass sleep go to fast! I'm telling you, I mean if Yn be sleep I'll have to eat her out in order for her to wake up, but at least chocolate chip cookie good though. But anyways Daddy gotta go cause its his birthday and he gone turn up wit his present! Peace!"

Happy Birthday Chris!