prologue

𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐓𝐎𝐍

Reese Andrikins is coming back after being gone his sophomore year. He was my best friend and before that my childhood crush. But that friendship quickly died out when he started dating her. But I should have knew better than to fall, I have secrets, so many secrets and it wont be long before he finds out.

But until then hes just gonna have to hate me

♡♡♡

𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍

Xander Davis came into my life and mended my broken heart at the age of nine years old. He was the light of my life but now he isnt anymore. I pushed him away and in returned he moved on at another school and fell for someone else. But what he failed to realize is that he fell in love with her words not realizing that they were mine.

♡♡♡

𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐀

If one thing those rumors got right, it would be that me and Roman are most definitely not friends.

I might be taking things too far, but there's a reason behind the angry front I put on everyday, Something I am way to embarrassed to confess, and Roman wants to get to the bottom of it no realizing that some things are meant to stay in the dark.

♡♡♡

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀

Me and Griffin are rivals, enemies and it was all my brothers fault. There was a time in which both of them were my entire world. Now I don't talk to neither of them. My brother forced Griffin to make his choice and he didn't choose me. But that's okay because one thing I know for sure is that I always win in the end.

♡♡♡

𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀

My biggest regret was meeting Daniel Smith.

I remember that day like it was yesterday, We were at a end of the year party,  I saw him crying his heart out over some girl he was never with in the first place when I approached him, we had fun that day and started seeing each other a lot more during the summer. But summers over and I refuse to stay just  friends with a guy whos slowly falling for someone else.

♡♡♡