Chapter 111 Violation of Court Rules

Start from the beginning

    Finally regaining his subjective consciousness, Linghu Ran scolded abruptly, he wanted to see who could save him this time. he.

    "If self-defense is also wrong, I have nothing to say."

    Shrugging, Xie Wuya said without fear, not taking someone's scolding in his eyes at all.

    "Justifiable defense? This elder would like to hear how you defend yourself."

    This time he was dead, and Linghu Ran didn't panic and punish him. The fight between trapped beasts was actually pretty cool.

    "Dare to ask the sixth elder, what would you do if someone insulted your family members and insulted your personality?"

    Without an explanation, Xie Wuya asked vaguely, Linghu looked at him suspiciously, and said arrogantly: "Kill him!"

    "Hehe... Then I'm right, he insulted my personality first and destroyed my sister. After the innocence, it seems natural for me to kill him."

    Xie Wuya smiled, thanks to the fact that this sixth elder still didn't know the truth, and was arrogant, the next thing seemed to be a matter of course.

    "You... Xie Wuya, you are actually planning on this elder?"

    Linghu Ran suddenly realized that he had just fallen into Xie Wuya's language trap, and his face was quickly covered with black lines. Damn, Xie Wuya, do you think so Can you escape punishment?

    "Is there? No, I just asked the elder a small question, how can I say it's a calculation?"

    Fake ignorance raised his eyebrows, Xie Wuya blinked his eyes and pretended to be cute, demo, who the hell Make you crazy?

    "You, you... In any case, it's wrong for you to kill someone during the period of the ban. Come here, tie him back to the elder's house, and this elder will enforce the rules of the house."

    But Linghu Ran simply cheated and directly Moved out of his identity as an elder and tried to forcibly take Xie Wuya away. As long as he entered the punishment, he had a way to quietly kill him.

    "This..."

    The teachers looked embarrassed, who didn't know about the fact that the Sixth Elder didn't want to see Xie Wuya? The problem is that the elders seem to appreciate Xie Wuya very much. If they really act as the accomplices of the sixth elders and kill Xie Wuya, how could the elders let them go easily? Not to mention that there are Xie Jia and Zhan Wang behind Xie Wuya. If they start a rage, I'm afraid the dean will not do the same, right?

    "What? Can't the elder Ben do it himself?"

    Seeing this, the sixth elder raised his left eyebrow in dissatisfaction. He knew what they were worried about, so what? He vowed not to give up until Xie Wuya was killed.

    "Do not…"

    "Sixth elder, please calm down, Xie Wuya will never knowingly commit a crime. He just said     that it was the one who insulted him first. The respect of a cultivator is higher than Taishan. Instructor Zhang, who came to the news, gave a stern look at someone who was light-hearted, and asked humbly, "Damn, Xie Wuya, can't you give labor and capital a little bit of peace?" If you keep making such a fuss, the labor and management will not be mad at you, but will be scared to death by you.     "Clearly inspecting Qiuhao? Now that people are dead, you still let this elder clearly inspect Qiuhao? Instructor Zhang, what benefit did Xie Wuya give you, so that you stand up to protect him again and again?"     Linghu Ran asked aggressively, Zhang from the outer courtyard. The tutor has always been rude and non-governing. When did he start to meddle in his own business?     "My subordinates don't dare, it's just..."     "Needless to say, it is wrong for Xie Wuya to kill. Since you don't do it, this elder will come in person."     Domineering interrupted him, Linghu Ran raised his foot and wanted to stand at Xie Wuya . In the direction of Xie Wuya, Instructor Zhang stopped in front of him with a stride, and said in a condensed voice: "Sixth elders, please don't push people too much, Xie Wuya is also the direct son of the Xie family, the dignified Princess Zhan, how can you just accept the elders' house? Punishment?”     It is a last resort to carry out his identity, although Tianyu Academy is not under the jurisdiction of Ziling Country, and the students who enter here, even the prince, will be treated equally, but from the distribution system of students, it can be seen that the identities of the students The background is still very important, I just hope that Xie Wuya's identity can temporarily save his life, even if it is delayed until the King of War returns, he will definitely find a way to get rid of Xie Wuya.     "After entering Tianyu Academy, there will be no direct descendants and princesses. This principle does not need to be repeated by this elder, right? Get out of the way!"     This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to kill Xie Wuya. How could Linghu miss it casually? As for killing him What will be the consequences, he will not consider it for the time being.     "No..."     "Be presumptuous, get out of my way!"     "Touch..."

    As soon as Instructor Zhang said a word, Linghu Ran's eyes widened, his right hand instantly condensed energy, and a fierce punch sent the defenseless Instructor Zhang flying out.

    "Teacher Zhang..."

    Seeing this, Xie Wuya hurriedly stepped on Yufengbu and flew over, but he was still a step slower. After Mr. Zhang's body flew out dozens of meters, it finally fell to the ground with a bang.

    "Mr. Zhang, how are you? Are you okay?"

    Crouching in front of him, Xie Wuya asked with concern. Although Instructor Zhang usually trains very harshly and often makes his teeth itch with hatred, he also knows that he is a For their good, how can they achieve glory without going through a lot of hard work? In addition to his standing up and defending again and again, Xie Wuya's heart is not made of stone, and he is grateful and respectful to him.

    "I...poof...cough..."

    Resisting the pain that was about to fall apart, he pressed his chest and sat up. Instructor Zhang spit out blood as soon as he opened his mouth. Then, a terrifying cough accompanied by bright red blood kept pouring out of his mouth. Out of the mouth.