"Of course Madeline, I would be honored to call you my girlfriend!" Maddie squeaked as Julia leaned in and kissed her again, a moan slipping out of her at her touch, their lips moving together. Julia's hand wandered down her side, brushing up under her shirt and tracing little circles on her hip. Madeline wrapped her arms around Julia's neck and tangled her fingers in her hair, pulling her closer. She felt the wolf's cold fingers trailing up her side making every inch of her light up, the gentle brushing of her fingers bringing her body to life and making her ache for her. She pushed her hips up into Julia, a silent begging for more. Julia pulled back, lips breaking away to kiss across Maddie's cheek and down her neck, each kiss dragging a little whimper or sigh from her lips.

"J-Julia" Maddie moaned, as her wolf gave a gentle nip to her neck, teeth barely grazing her skin. Julia's hand creeped back down Madeline's hip, tracing the edge of her skirt as she whispered in her ear.

"You have no idea how much I want to claim you right now Madeline." She purred, rubbing her nose against Maddie's ear before giving it a little nip as well. 

"T-Then do it." Maddie panted, her hands grasping at Julia's back, body alive with sparks of need. Julia let out a soft giggle, leaning back in and immediately snapping her hand onto Maddie's inner thigh, squeezing hard.

"You don't have to ask me twice." She growled, claiming Maddie's lips in a fiery kiss that had her breathless the moment it started. She moaned again, hips bucking as Julia's hand moved up her thigh and over the crotch of her skirt before pushing below the waistband. The feeling of Julia's fingers on her bare skin was enough to make her whimper with need, the softest touch driving her mad. Her own hands made their way down Julia's back, the need to explore the other's body driving her hands to move as if they had their own thoughts. Julia broke from her lips again to pull the small tunic top over Maddie's head, exposing her underthings. Her bra was the next to go, joining her tunic on the floor next to the bed. She felt her cheeks flush a bright red as Julia's eyes took in every inch of her bare body, leaning back on her haunches and using both hands to trail up Maddie's sides and grasp her breasts, gently rubbing her thumbs over Maddie's soft nipples and making her gasp.

"You are so beautiful Maddie." Julia purred, massaging Madeline's breasts in her hands, teasing her nipples to attention and making her squirm as she felt her core throbbing with the lust that Julia was driving up in her. She moaned as Julia leaned down again and kissed her neck, trailing kisses down her collarbone and chest. She took one of Maddie's nipples in her mouth, tongue tracing circles around the pert bud and making Maddie's mind absolutely spin with pleasure. She tangled her fingers in Julia's hair again, urging the other to go further, to take those incredible lips and give her what she really wanted right now. Julia gave Maddie's nipple a gentle bite, pulling and releasing, earning a squeak from Maddie's lips. Then her hands left Madeline's breasts, taking hold of the waistband of Maddie's skirt and pulling it down. She kissed down Maddie's belly and to the band of her underwear, smirking as she looked up at her again.

"Do you want me to continue my dear?" She asked, a hint of feral need in her own voice as she discarded Maddie's skirt into the same pile as her top and bra. Maddie didn't know if her addled brain could emit words right now but she managed to nod, her breaths shallow and panting. Julia smirked back at her, finally moving her hand to rub the front of Maddie's underwear. Madeline gasped, her hips jerking slightly at the sudden friction as Julia teased her through her underwear. Her fingers moved expertly, tracing her lips and clit through the soft cotton fabric, making her moan a little louder but still leaving her wanting more. Julia's teasing stopped again and Maddie whimpered, squirming on the bed as Julia stopped to remove her panties. She took her time removing this piece of clothing, sliding them ever so slowly down Maddie's hips and thighs, finally tossing them off to the side and leaving her completely naked. She flushed at the look in Julia's glowing crimson eyes as she took in every inch of her again, her hands slowly slipping up and down Maddie's sides, teasing her breasts again, dipping into that sensitive spot on her hipbone that made her want to melt.