Game of Kings and Queens Pt_2_A Irregular and a Hard Place

Crown game site

As the third round started, the participants came out of their rooms.

'Now that the lizard came off the throne, everyone is coming out. But it doesn't matter. In this round, without the crown having an owner, it is a game of speed, a question of who gets it first. My wand has the power to create shinsu. If I use it properly, I can easily retrieve the crown from a distance. I'm sorry for you all, but this round is ours.' Rozéal, one of the feminine participants, displayed the common and overconfident thoughts that the majority of the participants of the round shared.

Aguero watched with a smirk as the competitors gathered up in front of him. He knew that the smirk they all had on their faces meant that they had their eyes fixed on the crown and probably were confident that they could get it before each other, but he was optimistic that his speed exceeded theirs...

All the regulars recklessly charged at the crown, expecting to grab it before the others. However, before they could do so, a gust of wind pushed them back.

"Oof! Now this feels better." Aguero spoke after suddenly appearing beside the throne, taking his rivals by surprise who questioned how he could be so fast.

"Would the game be over if I were to sit here with this crown? But that would be too boring. Fight me, you weaklings. If you beat me, I'll give you the crown." He announced, provoking his rivals.

"Hmm, that Khun is quite smart. If he sits on the chair, the next round will be tough. Everyone knows that the weakest of his team is Baam. Baam had to sit on the throne to win the next round, or they had to win while in possession of the crown. But before that, they have the power to defeat all the other teams. They have confidence in their strength to survive this round even with the disadvantage of Baam on their team?" Shibisu asked out loud, but neither Hatz, who was resting his back against the wall with crossed arms and closed eyes, nor Anak, who was sitting alone in an open and comfortable position in the bank in the back of the room spoke; they were still in a bad mood.

"Disadvantage, huh?" Naruto murmured while focusing on the development of the game. He watched as Khun suddenly threw the crown to the middle of the arena to make everyone fight amongst themselves. 

"You misjudging them, tracksuit. I've seen what they can do before, and let me tell you, these guys in front of them have no chance." Naruto spoke.

"Huh? How can you say that? They are struggling to defend themselves, look." Shibisu replied as he watched Aguero get tagged by a guy with a compression weapon in the shape of a bat.

"Just watch," Naruto responded. 

Aguero and Rak were capable of defending themselves quite well. Suddenly, he spotted a black blobby creature moving around the arena with one of the participating teams. "Is that a Umi Bozu?!'"He spoke surprised, imagining if he could get his hands on that rare species of the legends.

"Umi... what?" Shibisu asked with curiosity.

"Have you never heard of the legendary creature, Umi Bozu? They appear and disappear in the oceans, often at night, and it is thought that they would suddenly appear on what was previously a calm sea surface as a giant's black head and destroy wandering ships. Although they are seen as quite large, there are also tales about relatively small ones; often a few meters to a few tens of meters in length. I've seen ones that are so huge that they reach the skies in a place called the Florian Triangle!" Naruto spoke with enthusiasm.