Chapter 4: Path to the PokéDen?

Iris was running, running as fast as possible. "Look Axew! It's the pokémon centre right in the distance!" Iris said happily. "Axew yuyu!(Yay!I guess, I really don't like Excadrill that much anyways..)" Axew spitted out. And then it happened, she fell in a pit. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" Iris screamed as she fell down the hole. When she finally hit the ground, all she saw was red eyes, but something seemed familiar to her. But it just wasn't clear.

"We've been expecting you..." one of the red eyed monsters said. Iris recognized instantly.

"Aha! You're a Hydreigon!I can recognize that tone of voice from anywhere!" Iris exclaimed.

"I am a Hydreigon...but I'm not your average Hydreigon..." Sparkles came from where the Hydreigon was from the darkness.

"Woah!" Iris said.

The Hydreigon came out of the darkness, but it wasn't blue, hahaha, it was GREEN!

"Wait what?! A SHINY HYDREGION?!" Iris said surprisingly.

Just then, a Shiny Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp, and Goodra all stepped out of the Darkness. "We've been looking for a dragon-type trainer for ages, but over the years, our tough personality ended up being a negative thing, as we were abandoned by our trainers. So. Pick one of us. battle and catch us. Please learn to understand our tough personality. And never leave us." They all said. "I actually have a Dragonite that was hard to train because of its tough personality at first, but now we are good friends." Iris said. "DRAGONITE!" She exclaimed as she threw Dragonite's pokéball. Dragonite popped out. "Before we battle, how are you guys even talking to me?" Iris asked.

"Telepathy." They all said.

"Well Dragonite, pick a pokémon to battle." Iris told Dragonite.

Dragonite walked up to the Shiny Dragonite. Which actually happened to be a Female Dragonite.

Iris' Dragonite blushed. He fell for her. "Dragonite, is something wrong?" Iris asked. Dragonite turned his head back and nodded "No." to Iris. The Shiny Dragonite just turned her head to the opposite Direction of Iris' Dragonite, while secretly blushing. Iris started to walk up to her Dragonite. "Are you okay?" Iris asked her Dragonite. This time, Dragonite nodded "Yes." Dragonite wanted to battle her to show her his power so she could like him, not knowing that she already did. "Dragonite? You want to battle this Shiny Dragonite" Iris asked. "BAWR!(YES!)" Dragonite said aggressively.

"ICE BEAM!"
Dragonite spat out an ice beam, it froze the Shiny Dragonite DIRECT HIT!IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! The Shiny Dragonite broke out of the block of ice almost instantly. The Shiny Dragonite used HYPER BEAM! It hit Dragonite but only did neutral damage, it wasn't super effective, the Shiny Dragonite needs to recharge. "ICE BEAM!" Dragonite used yet another Ice Beam, freezing the Shiny Dragonite.

"GO POKEBALL!" Iris said.

1

2

3

DING! Caught!

"I got it! A shiny Dragonite!" Iris said.