Chapter 3: Hyperactive Haxorus!

"Really?Excadrill?!Are you really trying to ruin my moment!?" Axew said sharply.

Excadrill popped out of the ground and hit Emolga hard(even though its flying type due to the way logic works it would still hit and be super effective) "AHG!" Emolga said rather angrily, she used Aerial Ace on Excadrill ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE! "You haven't stopped me yet!" Excadrill taunted. Excadrill used Focus Blast. It hit emolga but for not that much damage. Finally, Excadrill used Mud Shot on Emolga ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE! Emolga fell to the ground hurt.

"Emolga?!EMOLGA LISTEN TO ME!" Axew said, without a response.

Axew closed his eyes and looked down at the ground."I'll never forgive you for what you've done..." His body was outlined in a very blood red started to slowly float up "YOU ARE GOING TO PERISH UNDER MY WRATH!" Axew said in a rather intimidating voice. Axew opened his eyes, which were Lava red. He was bursting with rage "HYPERACTIVE HAXORUS!" He screamed, A ghost of a Haxorus came out of his body, finally turning into a psychical being, sentient. It may look like a Haxorus but it will still have the mind of Iris' Axew. "Haxorus'" eyes were Red Even more red than the glow and eyes of axew combined. "Haxourus" was enraged, he grabbed Excadrill, throwing him up in the air "HERE WE GO;...PREPARE TO PERISH...FOOLISH EXCADRILL!" the "Haxorus" thundered aggressively and viciously. "Haxorus" jumped up and grabbed him, mind you who was 20K ft. Up in the air. and started to dive bomb into the ground at maximum speed. When "Haxorus" almost hit the ground around 30 ft. he reversed Excadrill to be on the botted, like a mattress then smashed Excadrill into the floor "HYPERACTIVE HAXORUS POKÉMON SMASH!" "Haxorus" screamed. Excadrill was on the floor weak. "Haxorus" grabbed Excadrill and jumped and started to spin 360's like a toss. "PREPARE TO BE THROWN!" "Haxorus" warned. After "Haxorus" span 360's 5 times, he threw Excadrill. "HAAAAAAAAH" "Haxorus" said as a battle cry. "Ready for more?Imbecible?!" "Haxorus" blurted out angrily. He threw Excadrill up in the air. "UP" "Haxorus" jumped super fast above Excadrill "AND DOWN!" "Haxorus" implanted his feet into Excadrill, and in a fraction of a second, Excadrill was on the floor and Injured then, the eye colour started to fade away. The "Haxorus" started to disappear and inside was axew, looking like he was mentally controlling the "Hyperactive Haxorus". Then, the "Haxorus" turned into its Ghost form again, then went into Axew's too eye colour started to fade away as-well and turned into the normal finally woke up.

"What happened?" Emolga said.

"Well..Lets just say that Excadrill won't be bothering us and our relationship anymore..." Axew replied as he grabbed Emolga's hand and picked her up.

They both leaned in for the kiss again. Blushing harder than ever knowing that NOTHING will be between their little moment...Unless...

Iris finally found Dragonite, (Newly Evolved) Gabite, Excadrill, Emolga and Axew(Still Kissing)

"Axew...Emolga..." Why are you doing that...

"Axew!Axew Axew!(Oh come on!Can't you see that we are trying to have a moment right now!)" Axew complained.

"Emol!(I agree!)" Emolga agreed with Axew.

Just then, team rocket Jessie and James came out of their hiding place, ready to attack!

"Hand us your pokémon Iris!" Jessie boomed.

"They are kinda busy right now..." Iris confessed.

"Wait what?!" Meowth said and looked at the two kissing pokémon.

"Oh my gosh...is it actually what I'm seeing is actually what I'm see- oh wait that doesn't make sense" They all blurted.

Axew and Emolga were still kissing, despite the "Attack" of team they fell down and the kiss broke up.

Team Rocket were all crying.

"Reminds me of Meowsie...*cry*..But in a more positive way *sob*" cried Meowth.

"We don't have time for this!" Jessie boomed."Are you guys in with me James?Meowth?!"

James and Meowth were still crying.

"This touches my heart" they both left Jessie right there alone in front of 5 Pokémon ready to attack(Minus Excadrill) by leaving with their jetpacks.

0.1 SECONDS LATER

"WHY MUST I BE FLYING OFF SO FAST!WRITERS WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME A LONGER PART...Wait Meowth is supposed to be breaking the fourth wall, not me..." Jessie said, Enraged.

"Well.." Iris said...She noticed Excadrill finally."!EXCADRILL! What happened!We need to get to the pokémon centre and fast!Gabite, Dragonite, Excadrill, Emolga!Return! They all got back, except emolga, Emolga jumped out of the way just to stay with Axew. They both went in Iris' hair and she started to run with Excadrill's poké ball.

"Poor Excadrill, he got what he deserved though" Both lovebirds(Emolga, Axew) thought.

Will Iris make it to the pokémon centre in time? Will Emolga and Axew still have a good relationship? (Insert random question you had here)? Find out(hopefully) on our next Shocking Reveal!