Chapter 21

Uraraka pov

I had a date with Mina last night, but I didn't Izuku so that he wont feel sad he has been going through a rough time since his breakup I arrived home this morning to see everywhere was a mess I called for Izuku butt there was no response I looked everywhere but no sight of Izuku anywhere. I came across a note I read it "I have Izuku with me if you ever wanna see him alive bring Katsuki Bakugo to me – LOV"

My eyes widened seeing this note. I rushed down to the U.A mansion I knocked on the door several times until it opened, I requested to see Bakugo, Mina, Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima immediately.

Bakugo pov

I heard a knock on my door the maid told me that round face requested to see me I groaned as I got out of bed to see her. When I came out, I saw Mina hugging a crying Uraraka as she tried to comfort her the others were already there looking gloomy.

"What's going on" I asked

"Bakubro something terrible happened"

"B-bakugo I need your help I went home this morning and I saw the house s-scattered and untidy I called for Izuku but nobody a-answered then I saw this n-note the kitchen counter" Uraraka said as she handed the note to me

My eyes widened as I read the note everything was confusing "Why would Todoroki kidnap Izuku arent they together what the hell is this"

"This is Izuku's past hunting him" Uraraka replied

"What the fuck does that mean" I asked

"Todoroki and Izuku arent together Izuku was raped and blackmailed" Uraraka replied

I was shocked as I heard what Uraraka said "Izuku comes from a family of mafias 'The Midoriya clan popularly called the LOV's, he is the son of Hizashi Midoriya popularly known as All for one Nobody recognized he was the son of All for one was because no one knew the real Identity of him. He would beat his mother up and Izuku would try to defend his mom and would also get beaten up as well. Since Izuku didn't want to have anything to do with his father's company his father thought he was useless and tried to make use of Izuku and sold him to men to gangrape him sometimes 10 men at a time would rape him. Then one day his father thought of an idea since his son didn't want to be the next heir in his father's company, he wanted Izuku to marry someone responsible to be the next heir and Todoroki was up for that task. At first Todoroki was kind and sweet Izuku was happy to be with Todoroki he was treated right but all that changed when Izuku's father died Todoroki was then the next heir to the company he became popular and would always cheat on Izuku and when he was confronted, he would beat him up all Izuku could do was plead for mercy, but he wouldn't listen so eventually Izuku signed for a divorce and Izuku was free from all the stress. He didn't want to tell you because he was ashamed about his past and he didn't want anything to ruin your relationship with him, but Todoroki came again blackmailing him for money."

"Fuck I'm so stupid what have I done"

"Boss it isnt your fault its Todoroki's fault," said Kaminari

"I'm going to rip Todoroki apart with my bare hands"

"Please save Izuku he is like a brother to me" Uraraka said as she cried

"Just leave everything to me I will handle it" I assured her

"Thank you" she says as she leaves, and Mina follows

Izuku's pov

I woke up in a dark basement my hand and legs chained to a bed I was naked, sore and bruised. I shouted for help, but no one came to my rescue all I could do was cry and hope for sunshine. After a few minutes a came out wearing a mask I couldn't see his face.

"Hello Izuku," said the man

My eyes widened as I sat there in fear, I recognized this man's voice. It was the voice of the man I hated the most even more that Todoroki 'my father'

When I was younger my father molested and abused my mother. He called himself All for one he was the leader of the gang LOV bunch of thugs, criminals who would torment and torture their victims. They were ruthless of all groups after the UA gang. I knew everything about gangs, but no one knew I was the son of the 2nd most dangerous man on the planet. My father was determined to be the best he didn't want me 'A useless son who didn't like violence' so he made me marry Todoroki who was nice to me but later showed his true colors.

"H-how?"

"Izuku, Son arent you happy to see me" he said as he came closer removing his face mask revealing a grin that he had on his face

"No, get away from me" I screamed as I tried to get out of the chains

"I have to congratulate you; you tricked our rival group into thinking you actually love him I'm impressed" he said clapped

"I-i thought you were dead" I replied

"Well, it was quite easy to fake my death" He replied

"What do you want from?" I asked

"I just want us to be a big happy family is that too much to ask" He replied smiling

"You abandoned my mother and I you sold me to men you knew Todoroki raped me and you allowed, you abused my mother does that sound happy Fuck you!! so called father"

"But it turns out being a slut turned out well. You made our rival group weak for attack"

"What are you gonna do to Katsuki:"

"Oh, you'll find out soon"