9

-Ages-
Bruce- 38
Barbara -25
Dick- 23
Cassandra- 19
Jason- 18
Stephanie- 16
Duke-16
Tim-15
Angel-15
Damien-11
- to be honest, I don't think I will add Duke so there is the complete bat family. Maybe later on but I'm not very familiar with Duke. Julian, Azreal, and Quinn are all 17. Also, the person on top is supposed to be Jewels, I put in the others in the previous chapters. But if you want to imagen them how you want to, that's great also.

Never mind, I added Duke. He's older than Angel and Tim.
October 6

Saturday rolled in, and after her first week of school, Angel was ready for some time for herself. Bruce had taken the day off, a day without checking his phone or email, and spent some time with his kids. Angel had rolled out of bed and let out a scream seeing Jason staring at her. Panic surged through her before forcing herself to take deep breaths as Jason laughed, bending over, holding his stomach.

"Good morning, little sister," he said, coming over and flopping beside her as Angel concentrate on not making it obvious she was uncomfortable he was on her bed. Even though Jason liked pulling pranks and messing with her, but she knew he wouldn't hurt her. Not the way he used to hurt her. Angel leaned back on the bed, as Jason finally stopped laughing and with a big smile turn to face his sister. Angel's breathing had come back to normal, she looked up at her ceiling, not wanting Jason to see the panic and fear in her eyes. "Bruce wants us to go out today. He said to wear warm clothes." Angel nodded. "Can we look for Halloween costumes?" She asked excitedly, turning to look at him. Jason smiled, ruffling her hair.

"Fuck Yeah!"

The mall, Dick had wanted to go to the Mall and Bruce couldn't say no to his oldest. Even though he didn't show it often, or said to be honest, he did love his kids, and seeing them excited gave him joy. None of his kids knew that though, and he'll like to keep it that way. Angel had linked arms with Bruce, a tight grip on his arm as she worked through the crowd. Tim had walked beside her, as Jason and Dick walked in front and Damien and Alfred, who Angel had dragged along, behind them. She didn't want to accidentally get touched by a stranger and have her new family deal with her panic attack. Bruce softly patted his daughter's hand, noticing her fidgeting. Angel jumped slightly, as both their eyes locked together before Angel looked away and they kept walking.

Angel had walked to the restroom when she was suddenly on the ground. She let out a yelp as her butt hit the ground. The 15-year-old let out a broken breath, as she looked up and saw this man towering over her. Her breath hitched, eyes wide as her breaths quickened as she stumbled to get up and move away from the man. "Oh I'm sorry are you okay?" The red-haired man said, his green eyes looking her up and down as a shiver ran down her back as her mind went to him. "I-I-I'm fine!" She let out before running away. Leaving the red-haired man watching as she ran. The man smirked, licking his top lip.

Angel ran and ran before storming into Dicks arms, as the oldest boy had gone looking for his sister. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths, as Dick wrapped her around his chest and worriedly looked around. His hand came to rest behind her head as he tried his best to calm her down. Her breathing was coming out too fast, her eyes were tightly shut close as she tried to calm down.

'I trust Dick' she kept repeating in her mind, every cell in her body was screaming for Julian or Martha. Was begging for Julian's familiar cologne or Martha's warm embrace that somehow always calms eyes her down. Dick had wanted to ask what was going on but had noticed her erratic breathing. Softly, the older male moved to a little corner, back leaning against the wall as he rubbed Angel back and whispered the most random of stuff in her ears as a way to distract her.