15

Delaerys' pov
It's late and I'm creeping around the castle and I hear "so daemons more loyal than we first thought?" It's Otto and Lynara "yes. It seems they're a true match and very much so in love." Is her response. "We can't have daemon anywhere near the throne. Prince Consort or not. If she dies the throne goes to him if they have no heirs. Make them break up." Is Otto's response and he adds "in the mean time I have my daughter Alicent working on the king so she's queen and their heir makes Delaerys obsolete. She plans to make Rhaenys her hand." "Delaerys and daemon were fine on dragonstone. All they wanted was to be allowed to wed. She's the heir and I don't think a infant will change it. She took her chance on me despite how bad it'll look." Is Lynara's response. Weird.

"I don't care. I want an in for the throne. The targaryen reign must end" he replies. She says "Delaerys will make a good queen I know it lord Hightower. Just let it run it's course" "I've sworn my life to her and to be whatever she may need." She continues. Otto snaps "the only reason why you're here is because I found out about you and daemon." "It was only two nights. It was fun. I do not want daemon and I do not want to risk her feeding me to her dragons if I keep doing as you said. Here's your coin back" she says standing and I dip into a hallway and pull her in my hand on her mouth "it's me."

"Your Grace I-" she starts "I heard everything. I will deal with him. You do not need to try and whore yourself to daemon because he brought you here. You're my guard. You'll be released by death itself or if I see fit. Lynara stark you are a warrior and you will do good to remember that and to let no man tell you who you're to be and what to do. You're a direwolf. Act like it" I whisper and let her go "I'm sorry for what I've caused already." She says. I nod "do good to stay at your post with me and pay him no mind. He'll be dealt with as will his daughter" she nods.

I head to my chambers and I find daemon waiting for me "done exploring my love?" He asks and I chuckle "I've found out Otto hightowers next move" sitting in his lap checking him for injuries once more. He kisses my palm "I'm okay" I nod and he asks "what plans?" "Lynara was chosen and paid as a way to force a wedge between us so we wouldn't be wed. She actually stuck up for us and refused his money. He plans to advise viserys to marry again and weasel his daughter to the forefront of his mind. So if they have a babe...and it's male...it'll be a Hightower and a targaryen. And I'll be pushed to the side" I tell him.

"And his daughter will be queen." He says. I nod. "Viserys isn't cunning or sharp. He'll fall for it. You know he will" I tell him. "Even if he does have a boy you'll still be the heir to the iron throne unless viserys says so. Especially since we're to be wed soon. And a babe could come at any minute after that." Daemon says. I nod "I only worry for rhaenyra in his schemes. Rhaenyra is Alicents friend" he kisses my face "if she lets her father do this then she's not as great of a friend that rhaenyra thought she was"

"Rhaenyra will be hurt. She's already lost so much" I sigh as he strokes my thigh "so have you. Someone is threatening what's rightfully yours by blood. You are the rightful heir to the throne and the kingdoms. Whether you have tits and a cunt or not. You are to be our queen. Defend what's yours. And if it's taken, take it back with fire and blood" I chuckle at his crude words "you named rhaenys as your hand?" He asks. I tell him "I asked her and she agreed. Does that bother you?" He says "I just thought that maybe you'd have asked me" I turn so I'm straddling his lap I cup his face in my hands and kiss him softly "daemon you are my lover. My main and most loyal confidante. You don't need to have the pin to be my hand. You are. I go to you before anyone else with all of my troubles my love. Besides you're my king, how would it look for you to be my king hand" he chuckles "prince consort, not king" I tell him "you'll always be my king to me" stroking his hair. I say "unless you'd rather me take rhaenys as my wife and have her as my princess consort and you my hand" joking and he gets possessive, I can see it in his eyes before he says "you my queen, are mine." And kisses me possessively like his words.   

He bunches my skirts at my waist and sets me on the table pulling my underwear off he kisses me and mutters "I'd like to claim my prize"
And he pulls me to the edge of the table spreading my legs and his head goes between them and he sucks, lips and nips at my cunt making me moan. "Daemon" he hums against me and I grip his hair as he grips my thighs licking me through my orgasm. I shutter rolling my hips and he grabs them tightly keeping me still and nips my clit as a warning. He pulls me closer off the table slightly and moves his mouth to suck on his fingers and he moves and smirks my juices coating his lips as he makes me moan stretching me open with his fingers.

His mouth returns to my clit as he curls his fingers Inside of me and keeps a leg of mine over his shoulder. I shake from another orgasm. He moves and kisses my inner thighs removing his fingers and I blush as he licks them clean. "Perfect prize indeed." He mutters and I stand and grab a night dress and reach for the ties of my corset and he stops me kissing my shoulders untying it. I let it pool at my feet and put on my night dress putting the other one for maids to clean.

He wraps me in his arms in front of the mirror "what?" I ask noting his stare. He chuckles "I love you. Is it wrong to stare?" I grin "and i love you daemon. And I suppose it's not" he kisses my cheek "we will figure out our Hightower problem soon." I say "I have a person who specializes in a swift undetected way" hinting. He says "everyone would look your way. Everyone knows of your distaste for the cunt. Who knows maybe if it plays out your father might still keep you as his heir. He owes you that much after everything...if he doesn't we can always just leave. Be our own. On our own. We have four dragons between the two of us"

he's right. I turn around in his grasp "you'd be willing to do that? If I'm disinherited as well?" He rests his forehead against mine and strokes my cheek "I would do anything for you Delaerys. I am not getting married to you out of convenience because you're next in line for the crown. I'm getting married to you because I am deeply and impossibly in love with you." I kiss him "we leave if it happens" he smiles "good"