Ghostly competition (Part 1)

Dream and Glatt try to outcompete eachother in a scaring competition to see who can get the loudest scream
_________________________________

It's been a few months since Dream had died and only two weeks after the whole SMP found out.

During that period of time, GhostDre somehow befriended one of the oldest ghost to roam the SMP, Glatt.

Hearing GhostDre recall his memories was painful to hear, not to mention the scars and words that were etched into his marred body that would've made Glatt empty his stomach if was still alive.

He pitied the admin,being enclosed in a box, left to rot, to sleep every night knowing that everyone was safe, everyone but him.

Glatt wasn't really good at making people feel better, especially when he was alive but he might as well try.

"You ready to lose Smiley?" Glatt smirked

"What were supposed to do again?"

"Were you not listening to a thing I said?!" Glatt should've probably expected this, even a blind person could see that Ghostdre got distracted easily

"Are you mad at me"GhostDre tightened his grip on friend's wool

"Of course not, whatever let's just get this going"

"But what are the rules?"tilting his head slightly

"Just scare the sh*t out of as many people as you can!"

"Oh alright!"

"3"

"2"

"1!"
.
.
.

"Baa?"

Both were so engrossed in the challenge that they had accidentally forgotten to take a certain blue sheep back with them, leaving friend in whatever cave they found.

Friend was feeling a little blue at the thought. [(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧]

_________________

Niki was having a rather peaceful day, the scent of freshly baked sourdough bread wafted through the air of her bakery as she pulled it out of the oven.

Putting the freshly baked bread aside, she went to get the ingredients for another batch, mixing in her dry ingredients, she reached for the salt only to find that it was missing.

"Huh that's strange...I always put it there"

Nikki always prided herself for being quite organized especially when she was baking, perhaps she just wasn't in the zone today.

"Maybe I misplaced it, but where...?"

Creakk~

Startled by the sudden sound, she spun around quick, almost knocking over the utensils she had set up.
Her eyes trained onto the one thing that could've made the noise, her cabinet.

Creakk~

The cabinet opened wider

Slowly creeping over to the slightly ajar cabinet door, whisk in hand that was ready to swing at the slightest movement.
Quickly flinging the door open letting out a battle cry as her hands started batting violently, her eyes locked on... Salt?

"Oh..that's where you were,sorry about that"

Reaching for the salt, she suddenly felt a chill run down her spine, she swore the room had dropped a couple degrees.

"HI NIKKI-"

A high pitched shriek cut the voice short.

"Ah it's ok, don't scream- or wait, do scream?"

Calming herself down, Nikki's vision cleared and Infront of her was their ex-admin, Dream

It's been awhile after his passing, the title of admin went over to Punz and the server was healing.

A month after Dream's death, sightings of his ghost were not uncommon so slowly everyone had gotten used to the glimpse of faded green they see at the corner of their eye.

"Oh..hi Dream..it's been awhile huh?"

"Mhm! You screamed so loud! That's good, I might win this!"

"Win?"

"Glatt said he wanted to have a competition on who can make the most people scream the loudest!
Or something like that.."

"Of course he did,anyways I'm going to ignore the fact that you scared me half to death for a competition, now shoo, find someone else to bring to death's door" Pushing the ghost out her door, she watched as the ghost beamed a smile towards her direction and followed the wind to his next victim

'I knew Schlatt would be a bad influence '

★_________________★

Bad idea? Maybe
Good idea? Not so much

Hiding in someone's bathroom mirror was probably not the best option, he didn't even now who's house this was.

Now you may be wondering,

'Schlatt, why'd you hid in the bathroom when you could've went somewhere else like the bedroom closet?'

And to that he say,why not?

To him this is the perfect place to hid, not the most sanitary to say the least but it works but there seems to be a problem..

Just where is his victim?

He's been in here for hours ever since the challenge started, just how filthy is this person, schaltt doesn't think he even heard-

Click~

The front door creaked open as the houses occupant strolled in, shutting the door behind him.

"Finally..'

________________________________

I'll be finishing the next part soon so watch out

It took too long to get this thing out.
Blame school y'all

Here's your crumbs, I'm sure you guys are starving

…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺-𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 (+ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛꜱ) 🎉