Bubbles

The well is dryyy
Oh the well is dryyy
From the little crumbs and debris
To the dried shriveled leaves
The well is dryyyy
(ノ゚0゚)ノ~ ♪♪♪♪
_____________

Dream misses countless of things during his 'permanent' stay in Pandora's Vault
One of them would be bubbles.

Pretty stupid right? One of the most feared people on the SMP who has blood on his hands from many misdeeds, misses something as small as bubbles, truly laughable huh?

He's really lost it..

He likes to think there were rainbows in every single bubble he made, as if they got caught in them as soon as they formed.

Making sure that no one was around, he would climb up onto the Community House's roof when it was still intact and spend his free time blowing bubbles, mesmerized on how they got carried away by the wind.

The only thing to keep him sane in this god forsaken server.

Some of the SMP members have indeed encountered Dream's bubbles once in awhile but simply brushing it off, thinking it was just the work of one of the minors and no one else.

_________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
_________________________________

A thick layer of disgusting smelling air,able to ward off those with weak stomachs with a single whiff, hung depressingly over the prisoner, the only prisoner in the prison might I add.

Disoriented by the previous visit from Sir. He had received a blow to the side of his head for simply not looking into Sir's eyes.

Ok maybe it was his fault but did he really need a hammer to the skull for that?

He could only pray to Exdee that he won't go deaf.
His hearing was precious to him, the only thing he could use when Sir shoved one too many blindness potions into his mouth till it was permanent.

His ears
His touch ×
His eyes ×

Quackity had already taken two of his senses each with painful methods that would make chills run down his spine by the mere thought of it.

He couldn't even feel anything let alone lift his own arm so escaping was basically no longer on the list.

Yet he still had hope,
That surely the gods will hear his cries and prayers and take pity on him.
To restore his body to its original form.
To play and run freely on the server
And maybe even let him blow bubbles.

Dream knows even with the gift of the gods, he couldn't survive, he couldn't possibly forget what that man had done to him, not to mention he hasn't held a sword or axe in such a long time.

So he just wishes he could do what he loved one last time
To see the bubbles just dancing around in the sky without a care in the world...

Maybe one day
He'll get his wish
....
_________________________________

Notes
_________________________________

Waaaah that took so longgg and it's not even good 。:゚(;'∩';)゚:。

I'm currently fixing up some of the chapters but I'll leave the prompts just as it was

Or should I make a separate book for prompts?

I'll leave that decision up to you guys (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Now then say bye to the nice readers Dream!

"..."

Oh right...he's unconscious..,
Eh whatever bye bye!

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ