Alex: (smiles) thanks Liz and congrats to you Y/N we did it, just wanted to come and say I'm happy for the both of you (turns to Y/N) she truly looks happy with you Y/N please take care of her she's truly special (smiles)

Y/N: With my life Alex I promise you that (you offer him a handshake which he gladly accepted as the two of you shake hands)

Alex: I gotta go take care you two (walks away)

Y/N: He ain't as bad as I thought (laughs as he puts his arm around Lizzie shoulders)

Lizzie: (playfully smacks you) stop it he's a nice guy once you get to know him Y/N (as both of you walk to the parking lot to meet up your guy's families)

Later at the Olsen residence

David: (getting everyone's attention) Alright everyone settled I just wanna say a few things to our two graduates today. Starting off with Y/N (everyone in the living room starts clapping) Son you have been a huge part of Lizzie's life for about 8 years now yea there was that brief period you two went your own separate ways but I knew it wasn't gonna be for long cause you two have something truly special a connection so strong it's difficult to break (smiling) as a young child you had to mature faster than other kids because sadly you lost your mother god rest her soul but you pushed forward and here's the reward graduating with honors Y/N me and Janette along with your aunt and uncle are extremely proud of you and to my daughter my babygirl Lizzie (starts tearing) seems just like yesterday I walked you to your first day of preschool and look at you now a young woman with her life ahead of her going to NYU words can't describe how proud we are of you Liz... oh shit imma about to cry got cut it short I can't wait to see what you becomes cheers to the both of them (everyone cheers for the two of you)

Lizzie: (whispers in your ear) Should we tell them?

Y/N: (nods his head yes) Do you wanna do the honors?

Lizzie: (smiling) Alright everyone! (Getting everyone's attention) Me and Y/N have an announcement to make (instantly holds your hand and breathes in) Y/N and I are officially together (smiling the whole entire room goes quiet then suddenly loud cheers Janette and Y/N aunt immediately hug calling each other in laws)

David: FINALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE YOU TWO WERE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL TO GET TOGETHER

(Y/N and Lizzie are at a lost of words on how everyone was rooting for you two to be together)

40 Mins Later

(Y/N convinces Lizzie to sneak of with to his backyard)

Y/N: Alright come on not too far now babe keep them eyes closed (guiding her through the backyard)

Lizzie: Alright but this better be good on what you wanted to show me

Y/N: alright we're here now open your eyes

(Lizzie opens her eyes and sees a table for two a candle lit dinner for just the two of them she immediately starts crying happy tears)

Lizzie: Oh Y/N this is beautiful, how'd you manage to set this up you were in the house the whole time

Y/N: With a little help from two certain people (you see them looking at you two from the second story of Lizzie's parents house it's MK and Ashley)

Lizzie: (waves at her sisters) Oh my god you guys went all out huh?

Y/N: I wanted our first date to be special Liz (pulls out a chair for Lizzie) now let's dig in (after eating dinner Y/N plays We Belong Together by Los Lobos) May I have this dance (offers his hand)

Lizzie: (accepts) Yes you may (smiling)

(They began to dance there wasn't a care in the world between the two of them they are simply focused on the here and now Slow Dancing In The Dark)

Lizzie: Today was absolutely perfect Y/N (looks deeply into Y/N eyes) you are my forever

Y/N: Till forever ends (simply says and leans towards her and kisses her softly but yet passionately)

(They continue to dance until the candle burned out no matter the moon looking above was their light they enjoyed the rest of the night together not wanting to be apart because they also knew there time is quickly coming to an end as Lizzie has to prepare to go to the other side of country for college and Y/N begins his journey into the military but one thing is for sure they were deeply and madly in love with each other no matter the circumstances or distance)

A/N: Another long chapter in the history books we have officially came to a close to Lizzie and Y/Ns high school years now it's time to see them jump into adulthood. The next couple of chapters will mostly be focused on Y/Ns time in the military climbing the ranks at an incredible pace then joining the American Special Forces then shortly after the top tier Task Force the 141 don't worry Lizzie will still appear but in a smaller role for now so stay tuned!!!