Chapter 8: Elisa's Birthday

Thank god for the weekend.

It was finally Elisa's birthday.

I had gotten ready early, but the boys were still getting up. Hence the reason that I was currently smacking Josh's sleeping figure with a long body pillow.

"Wake up, you lazy ass! We have an hour to get ready for Elisa's birthday and you aren't even awake yet!"

Josh moaned, holding out a hand to soften the blows from the pillow. "Fine, fine!"

I got off the bed, making sure that Josh got up and to the bathroom.

Josh down, Issac and Drake to go.

Next was Drake. I stepped out of Josh's house and into the main hallway to Drake's.

I banged on the door as loud as possible. "WAKE UP!" I yelled.

The door opened and there stood a freshly showered, shirtless Drake. He gave me a look.

"What goes with these pants?" he asked, pointing to his tan slacks.

I walked past him, making sure not to ogle over his shirtless chest.

Drake's room was just like any other guys room: messy. He had clothes strewn all over, his bed was unmade and there was a bag of chips on the couch.

Now, if he kept it as clean as he kept his car, it would be fucking spotless. But no.

I pulled a crisp light blue button down shirt from his closet.

"Wear this. And add your brown dress shoes," I said, slightly overwhelmed by the strong scent of men's colgne. It was fucking intoxicating.

"They don't suspect anything, do they?" Drake asked me.

I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"The kiss," Drake clarified.

I immediatle blushed bright red. "No. Why did you have to bring it up again? Now I'm blushing."

Drake chuckled. "Yeah. I noticed." He moved in front of the door, blocking my only way out.

I gave him a look. "Why are you blocking the door? Should I be worried? Are you going to rape me you fucking creep?"

Drake rolled his eyes. "Just a question. Whats up with you and Flynn?"

I blushed again. Damn it.

"Nothing. Why?" I replied as calmly as possible, looking at the ground.

Drake raised an eyebrow. "Liyah. I know you so much better than that."

"Drake, I don't have time for this, I have to wake up Issac too," I protested.

He furrowed his brow but shrugged. "You'll have to tell me soon."

I nodded. "I will, but I have to wake up Issac, like pronto. We have 40 minutes left."

Drake moved out of my way and I walked back into the hallway, barging into Issac's room. He had only gotten home at 3 am yesterday night, god knows why. He had one girl with him and I know that another followed later.

The living room was clear of people, though it looked like a tornado had ripped through it recently.

Next was Issac's bedroom. I opened the door with a tiny creak. I saw Issac's sleeping figure sprawled out on the bed, a sticky note taped to his forehead.

Yup. Sticky note taped to his forehead. Did I mention that the girl he brought home was blond?

I knew better than to wake up anyone with a hangover roughly, so instead I just tapped his cheek until he looked up at me.