Now just to clear things up: I am aware that this is a Yeti and not a Wendigo in terms of appearance, but in the game, it is called a Wendigo - so this is not an instance where my IQ is equal to an average winter in Finland, but just SEGA, so blame them.

Description: Using the genetic information contained within the cells of a classified life form, the WENDIGO was created for sheer brute strength, and the ability to survive in extremely cold environments. Its lungs are unique in that it has a lattice of cells spread throughout that act as a sort of refrigeration device allowing the WENDIGO to spit out sub-zero degree air. To counteract the cooling effects the lattice cells had on its body, the WENDIGO's size was increased to accommodate layers of insulation. This, in turn, hampered its movement speed but gave it the strength to be able to lift several tons with its bare arms.

Ultimate Moves:

Ice Boulder

Freeze Breath - As stated in the description, the Wendigo can exhale air at sub-zero degrees, which can easily freeze opponents on the spot.

Current Status: LOCKED

-

Garuda  - Aerial Specialist | Air:

Description: The GARUDA Form was developed to give the subject long-ranged flight capabilities

Description: The GARUDA Form was developed to give the subject long-ranged flight capabilities. While the focus in developing this Form was not on combat, it would be foolish to leave the subject vulnerable to enemy attacks without a means to defend itself. To this end, the GARUDA Form has been modified to have the ability to create small tornadoes, and shoot razor-sharp feathers from a distance.

Ultimate Moves:

Feather Dart: Garuda can launch dart-like feathers at its enemies. If standing still, it will launch them in a flurry; if moving it will shoot one by one, each time depending on the Square button being pressed.

Tornado: Garuda's special ability that summons a tornado around it, sending enemies flying.

Divebomb: Whilst flying, the Garuda stops mid-air and zooms in on its target, attacking just like that one morning on December 7th back in '41.

Current Status: LOCKED

-

Grizzly - Tank Specialist | Earth: