"You sure someone's home?" Elira asked.

Ike shrugged.

"Wow" Elira sighed.

Selen knocked again, this time they heard footsteps coming. The person who opened the door was a pink haired person and had a kind vibe to them.

"Uh...can I help yous officers?" They asked tilting their head.

"Okay this is definitely not their base, you sure were in the right place?" Elira asked.

Ike gave a signal to be quiet and held a piece of paper up.

"We have a warrant to search your.. house?" Ike said tilting his head.

"Oh! Come in! Ignore my roommates" they said opening the sliding door more.

Ike bowed slightly and they all walked into the house it was nice and warm and had a good vibe, they saw 2 people fighting each other in the kitchen but they didnt care.

Shoto was looking around the living room feeling the walls for anything, Selen and Finana were checking the rooms while Ike stayed outside and searched around the house and Elira was just following whoever around.

"Hey Shou, whatcha doing~?" Elira asked.

"Seeing if theres anything to press on the wall..." Shoto mumbled.

Elira nodded and watched as Shoto felt the wall and then he pressed through a whole.

"Bingo" Shoto said standing up and brushing his hands.

"Well, what is it?" Elira asked.

"Probably a secret meant to be hidden away" Shoto mumbled pulling out his knife that quickly turned into a Katana.

He sliced the hole turning it to a bigger one, big enough for Elira and Shoto to peer through but, it was just pigs.

"Uh." Shoto mumbled.

"Yeah, these are definitely weirdos" Elira said.

Shoto sighed before standing up and turning his Katana back into a knife and he put it away in his pocket and turned around.

"Let's go" Shoto said.

Elira thought it was a bit weird for, pigs. To just be sitting in a boarded up room. Elira paused him before holding his hand and dragging Shoto with her to find the pink haired.

"Hey, pinky pie!" Elira called out.

"Pinky- pie...?" Shoto looked at her.

"Hm? You need anything" they asked.

"What's with the pigs?" Elira asked.

"Oh? Well the pigs stink and they can't go outside so we just made an extra room for them" they explained.

"We have nothing to hide so go free!" They exclaimed.

"Okay, now I really think they're inno-"

"Hey! Call Finana and Selen down here aswell" Ike called out.

The pink haired looked at them tilting their head.

"I'll go fetch them, go down with Ike" Elira said jogging down to the bedroom area.

Shoto was about to walk away till a knife was held up to his neck.

"Hang on dont move" the pink haired said taking his cuffs from his belt.

Shoto growled under his breath but when he moved even slightly the knife went closer, the pink haired cuffed him.

The pink haired eyed him up making him uncomfortable.